Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

What will you do instead?

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Thats something I've wanted to do for ages, never got around to it yet though, often think I must get there this summer and time flies and somehow it gets forgotten...  It's a bit special I hear, and an experience not to be missed.

Recommend 100%. You won’t regret it. Best place in the world to spend a sunny afternoon.

In answer to OP. I’ll be able to sleep all through Saturday night. 2 am kick off is an absolute killer!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

yes probably

get behind Weston Town promotion challenge  in div 3 district league then 

Sadly on lockdown myself, so just the cat and OTIB for company for the next week

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

IF all football is shut down, (& presumably many other public gathering activities you might normally take part in) …..

What do you think you will do instead to fill your time?   It's likely a number will be working from home too so if ultimately confined to home for days on end, with no live football on telly etc either... WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING TO FEND OFF THE BOREDOM? 

(nb: no need to reply @Rudolf Hucker we'll take your's as read 😉)

Normal closed season lots head off to the airports for time in the sun etc … thats much less likely to be the case now though.. Where will you go - What will you do?

Mrs Bruce shall be in for a torrid time😉

• Like 1

Don't know what I will be doing, shopping with the wife is usual when there's no footy. but went to the local supermarket this afternoon and there was no tissues, in fact all bog and kitchen rolls were sold out as well. There are only 16 cases here in Estonia and most of them have recovered. including a man from Iran, so already we have panic buying and it will probably get worse.  Fun days ahead!   I hope all of you will be able to avoid this horrible virus and it will go sooner than later, best wishes to all. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Don't know what I will be doing, shopping with the wife is usual when there's no footy. but went to the local supermarket this afternoon and there was no tissues, in fact all bog and kitchen rolls were sold out as well. There are only 16 cases here in Estonia and most of them have recovered. including a man from Iran, so already we have panic buying and it will probably get worse.  Fun days ahead!   I hope all of you will be able to avoid this horrible virus and it will go sooner than later, best wishes to all. 

Is the Hell Hunt at Pikk 39 still going?Why not spend the afternoon there.

3 hours ago, EmissionImpossible said:

jack nicholson art GIF by hoppip

Hopefully not for 90 minutes with running commentary from Rich Hoskin and Chris Honor, and analysis by Gary Owers.

Edited by Red-Robbo
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Bitton afc are playing the first leg of semi final in the fa vase on 21/3 at home . Winner goes to Wembley !! 
Hope they get a good crowd now, fingers crossed it is still on 🤞

I'll bring the pyro, you bring the cuffs!

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Hopefully not for 90 minutes with running commentary from Rich Hoskings and Chris Honor, and analysis by Gary Owers.

Richard Hoskin : "Well that's been coming, Chris"

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, phantom said:

Sadly on lockdown myself, so just the cat and OTIB for company for the next week

Sounds like me when the Doris is working away.

Cat and Wheel pub and posting shite on here.

(To be fair, I mostly do that when she isn't working away as well).

4 hours ago, Mr X said:

Will probably watch some of Bristol's second best club's matches (Manor Farm of course!)

Southern League have cancelled games this weekend and next with another meeting next Friday to discuss what will happen after that.  My mate is Manager of Frome Town so def doesn’t want the season cancelled!

1 hour ago, marmite said:

Learn the language whilst you're out there Tone. You'll have plenty of time😂😂😂😂  See you next year.

Sure will as we arrived at 4pm to be told that the government decreed at 1pm that all new arrivals must self isolate for 14 days. Hey ho

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Southern League have cancelled games this weekend and next with another meeting next Friday to discuss what will happen after that.  My mate is Manager of Frome Town so def doesn’t want the season cancelled!

It appears to be down to individual leagues to decide what they're doing. In this part of the world the Northern Premier and the North West Counties are all still on this weekend at least.

Chester v Boston for me tomorrow.