IGNORED

Donate the price of your half time pie and pint

Wolf Island

3 hours ago, Hare Island said:

With the coronavirus postponement I find myself a few quid richer as saving on half time spends. Donate that pie and pint money to the children’s hospice and do something positive from a negative https://www.justgiving.com/chsw

Excellent, and good idea

Hopefully you can also scrape together a Fiver to support the forum you are using 

Still amazes me how many regular posters continue to avoid doing so 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Excellent, and good idea

Hopefully you can also scrape together a Fiver to support the forum you are using 

I might consider it if there wasn't a requirement to give full address details - not sure why that is needed for a forum.

If it becomes subscription only, that's fair enough.

I'd stop using it.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Excellent, and good idea

Would rather give the extra fiver to the hospice especially at the moment. This virus is an added dimension to deal with for families. 

6 hours ago, Hare Island said:

With the coronavirus postponement I find myself a few quid richer as saving on half time spends. Donate that pie and pint money to the children’s hospice and do something positive from a negative https://www.justgiving.com/chsw

I've done this but I've just realised we are supposed to be playing away today, and I rarely go to away games. So, you done me up like a right kipper. ?

Archived