IGNORED

The Non-Matchday Matchday Thread

Unan

Formation and line up today?

Hand sanitiser in goal obviously.

Bog roll has to start up front and I'm thinking a midfield 2 of pasta and Tins (see what i did there?).

Not sure on the wide men or back 4, over to you.

14 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Just finished hand washing my mohair socks .

Preparing for a lunch on the terrasse , 21C over here . 

A bottle of rosé and an afternoon nap before the foot ... 

:badmood:

I thought hand washing with anti-bacterial gel was the recommended medical advice.

Does washing with mohair socks keep the virus at bay? 

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just done a bit of DIY, can tell you, not therapeutic at all.

Just given my head a wobble ???

Messaged the missus yesterday when the news broke about football being suspended and how i was gutted and didn't know what to do with my Saturday's. 

The one word reply of decorating was not well received!

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Messaged the missus yesterday when the news broke about football being suspended and how i was gutted and didn't know what to do with my Saturday's. 

The one word reply of decorating was not well received!

Decorating or “Decorator’s in”.....quite a difference. ???

27 minutes ago, GingerClyde said:

I've decided i cant bear being in with the wife, so i'm off for a day of beer, wine and films at my mates house

That should guarantee a long period of self isolation!

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Can someone just blame Lee Johnson for this hysterical nonsense please? He gets blamed for most things so a bit of consistency amongst the numpty cancellation by the Premier And Football Leagues against govt advise. Muppets.

Corrected. ?

2 hours ago, italian dave said:

Let's just pretend! . I'm on my way to Blackburn - just stopped at the services for a wee.

Looking forward to someone posting the team at 2 - and then from 3 it will get interesting!

Teams in! 

This is not going go down well. It seems that LJ's Tombola has broken and he has gone with the controversial 0 - 0 - 0 formation. He has even decided to go without a keeper......:disapointed2se:. Even I will be calling for his head if this doesn't work today. 

I've just surfaced from my bed, in the middle of a snow storm which is supposed to go on until tomorrow lunchtime, -15C outside today so I guess it's a day in the basement playing pool and darts,  maybe a few beers too :laugh:, at least it beats me getting pissed off trying to find a City feed, Robins tv playing up, refreshing the match day thread, watching a baffling display and generally sulking afterwards! On the plus side I won't have to watch any ice hockey tonight as that has been cancelled too! Have a nice Spring break everyone!

Archived