IGNORED

7th

Charlie0016

16 hours ago, daored said:

Report in the Telegraph which suggests if season is cancelled West Brom & Leeds prompted no play offs and a 22 team premier league next season with five relegation spots 

Sorry mate  but after what is reported in that biased, vicious, fascist rag about letting the old, poor and sick die, then we should all agree  that everything they print about every subject is suspect and worthless. It should be boycotted like the Sun.

20 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Sorry mate  but after what is reported in that biased, vicious, fascist rag about letting the old, poor and sick die, then we should all agree  that everything they print about every subject is suspect and worthless. It should be boycotted like the Sun.

I don’t read the telegraph already, but I’m glad there are people like you around to decide what we should read....to protect us from the fascists ?

45 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

So you read the Guardian and think that the old, poor (not sure how income relates to this) and sick are not going to die..?

Interesting viewpoint..! 

2 hours ago, luke_bristol said:

I don’t read the telegraph already, but I’m glad there are people like you around to decide what we should read....to protect us from the fascists ?

Happens a lot on here. People who don't agree with someone's view accuse them of being officious.

I didn't decide for you about the Telegraph. There's a difference between saying "should not read" and killing people if they do.

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

So you read the Guardian and think that the old, poor (not sure how income relates to this) and sick are not going to die..?

Interesting viewpoint..! 

You don't know what I read though mate do you? Interesting how close to the surface some people's prejudices are. It's not hard to justify sticking up for the poor, sick and old who should be given extra protection rather than cynically leaving them to die like those who see it as a way of saving money (eg. on benefits and pensions) Pretty obvious what is going on really. You only have to read what Rees-Mogg and Cummings were saying about the poor, sick and old during the General Election campaign.

On 14/03/2020 at 19:31, Scrumpylegs said:

Think we can all see that this virus situation is not about to clear up anytime soon! They just need to declare the season over - top 3 go up - bottom 4 go down. We all move on and football starts again in August!!

I did think this but as my mate pointed out in the Premier League Villa are currently 2 points off safety and would be relegated in that scenario, but they have a game in hand.

Archived