IGNORED

Seat Changes

Sir Geoff

22 minutes ago, Benjiman_LFC said:

Very poor from the club. I can't understand why they are pressing forward with season tickets in the current climate. Seems all they care about is milking more cash from the fans. 

Couldn't agree more, I think its shocking that they couldn't have extended the deadline for renewing what with everything going on, we don't even know if the season will start in August...very poor from the club, but as you say, let's take the cash !!

1 hour ago, Benjiman_LFC said:

Very poor from the club. I can't understand why they are pressing forward with season tickets in the current climate. Seems all they care about is milking more cash from the fans. 

Im self employed and have no idea how much I will be working in the next few months. So thats three season tickets that were not renewed today as I can not take the risk. 

3 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

Im self employed and have no idea how much I will be working in the next few months. So thats three season tickets that were not renewed today as I can not take the risk. 

Same, cant understand why they couldn't have extended the deadline, very uncertain times but business as normal from the club.

21 minutes ago, Stedge said:

Can’t believe in the current climate they couldn’t at least have waited until may. I didn’t bother renewing, like others have said, don’t even know if we’ll be paid next month.

I didn't bother either, would be interested to know the numbers that have, I'm guessing plenty have or the club would have been panicking. Real bad attitude from BCFC in my opinion.

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

Online renewal yesterday (left it until the last minute hoping for an extension) Tried changing payment to monthly direct debit, system wouldn't have it so reluctantly had to put it on credit card instead 

Rubbish

I had the same thoughts mate. 
I usually pay upfront but didn’t want to commit that sort of cash, not knowing what the coming months will bring. 
I did manage to switch to DD and if it transpires that I need to cancel it, I will do. 

Archived