IGNORED

Bristol City players fight to the death

Shtanley

25 minutes ago, hodge said:

@Shtanley so when are you doing an otib version of this :fear:

Now that would be funny:

@Cowshed has retreated to safety in common knowledge that the high press won’t work in this game.

@Fordy62 charges towards the enemy shouting “Johnson out” but is killed by a district of Johnson fans who bounce around on his head, shattering his skull.

@Robbored has been killed by dynamite, but refuses to accept his demise until it’s on the OS.

@reddogkev starts a new topic and creates a divide within his own district leading to death for all.

45 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Woodsy is bigger but I suspect @TETBURY MASSIVE fights dirtier. 

Depends on which tactics I choose to adopt. Out and out fighting, one of the above. 

If I’m thinking my way to winning an intelligent fight I choose @LondonBristolian or @ChippenhamRed.

I would agree I am definitely not the man for out and out fighting! But, if what you're after is cunning well-thought through strategy which is undone by clumsy execution, I could well be exactly who you need...

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Woodsy is bigger but I suspect @TETBURY MASSIVE fights dirtier. 

Depends on which tactics I choose to adopt. Out and out fighting, one of the above. 

If I’m thinking my way to winning an intelligent fight I choose @LondonBristolian or @ChippenhamRed.

My cat would knock out that Cam Chimp... @'Orns....

WTF is a district?

And having seen @'Orns in real life.... I can imagine hes not gone hungry much.... ???

On 18/03/2020 at 19:44, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

My cat would knock out that Cam Chimp... @'Orns....

WTF is a district?

And having seen @'Orns in real life.... I can imagine hes not gone hungry much.... ???

Tetbury is a ginger, hes been fighting his entire life - he'll be a right little ****** I'd imagine

Ask me after two weeks isolation with Mrs Woodsy and the kids. Suspect I'll be able to take you all on after that ?

3 minutes ago, 'Orns said:

Self isolating already, Super?

How's the toilet roll stock holding up? ?

Just like the old days mate, spending too much time in my bedroom. Only difference is I have the Internet! 

Archived