IGNORED

Players best performances

Chairman Mao

For City 

Jim Brennan coming on as sub (home v. Blackpool?) completely turning the game around. 

Against City

Lomana Tresor Lua-Lua (sp?) for Colchester on a tuesday night game (I think?) absolutely tore us a new one. Made Sebok look like an asthmatic downs league linesman.

England

Beckham v. Greece 

3 minutes ago, SuperDziek said:

Jack Grealish when he was on loan at Notts County a few years back was pretty decent, and he was only about 10 at the time!

Greg Goodridge on debut against Luton (I think) circa 1996 - think he scored twice and looked unplayable 

Back end of 13/14 season that was.  Him and Alan Sheehan down their left side was a worry every time they got the ball.

36 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Probably the one player above all others I wish I had gotten to see play live. Over the years, have been fortunate to have seen Maradona, Zico, Ronaldo (both versions), Messi, Zidane, Zanetti, Liam Robinson, Maldini, Del Piero etc in the flesh, but Van Basten eluded me.

Back on topic, I didn't think of Jacki at Leicester (admittedly commented above), that was a masterclass.

???

5 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Liam Brady circ 78 arsenal

Graham rix nyd88 brentford

Collymore Xmas 93 forest

Was that the 3-2 defeat when it chucked it down.  If so, Andy Sinton stood out for me.  So did Steve Perryman, but for different reasons, doing a warm-down and taunting the home fans.

Archived