IGNORED

PALESTINE NORTH BANK LEAGUE

sticks 1969

Only 3/4 league games left:

9DECCD7C-DBD3-42D8-AE10-D2810ABB1273.thumb.jpeg.7ee363ba57b008946c1ca563032189e8.jpeg

Looks like it’s Merkas’s title, a 30 year wait about to be taken away from them.  Meanwhile Alhi’s Q’s female chairperson Qarren Il-Bradymed has called for season to be voided as they sit in 11th position.

?

I think the Turkish league is the biggest league still going atm. I'm sure the bookies will be letting everyone know they can bet on Kevin Prince Boateng scoring first in Besiktas' next match. 

On 18/03/2020 at 09:28, grifty said:

A lad I used to work with used to get his betting fix mid-week on the African Women's Handball Division 2 games. God knows how any bookies would know the score for that, but equally why he was betting on it!

And I suspect he would be relying on the bookie to give him the results which, I rather think, would be anything other than what he`d put a bet on.

On 17/03/2020 at 20:16, Mr X said:

I think the Turkish league is the biggest league still going atm. I'm sure the bookies will be letting everyone know they can bet on Kevin Prince Boateng scoring first in Besiktas' next match. 

Super Lig (Turkey) now suspended.

There were one or two in South America on lately but unsure about now.

Archived