IGNORED

Sky sports and coverage of the Premier League

phantom

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

I phoned Sky yesterday and wasn’t offered the opportunity to pause my SP subscription so I had no choice but to cancel it. I had exactly the same response from BT. No pause option so I had to cancel that as well.............:dunno:

I’ll resign when sport restarts again.

No doubt Sky will be in touch soon enough and ask if you really meant to cancel, followed up by the 'Did you know that you can pause?'

25 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Just done this online. Took 10 seconds and my future bills were updated immediately. And can still access the Sports channels.

Sky take a lot of stick, but fair play to them on this one, and for making it so straightforward. 

Yea just done mine on the train to work, really easy. 

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

Just done this online. Took 10 seconds and my future bills were updated immediately. And can still access the Sports channels.

Sky take a lot of stick, but fair play to them on this one, and for making it so straightforward. 

Your not paying but still getting the channels at the moment.

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Notice how they'll automatically reactivate without you having to do anything!

Yep i'll be interesting to see when they deem it unpaused.  

Just had an email from Virginmobile to say that everyone needs to be in contact in times like where are experiencing now hence they have upped my call time to unlimited and upped my data from 4gb to 10gb at no extra cost to me. 

Surely a clear sign that Branson is no longer running the show.

24 minutes ago, redcityman said:

Just had an email from Virginmobile to say that everyone needs to be in contact in times like where are experiencing now hence they have upped my call time to unlimited and upped my data from 4gb to 10gb at no extra cost to me. 

Surely a clear sign that Branson is no longer running the show.

Sky mobile are giving 10Gb to sim only customers

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Still can't get on..

Leave it on the page for a while, it did automatically refresh for me last night.

When I did get through, it was after waiting for about 10 minutes I think. I gave up after 5 during the day only as I was in work.

Didn't realise how much it had gone up in the past year to be fair, saving £31 a month now!

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Just paused mine as well based it it saying you will still have access to the channels.

Can anyone confirm they have paused but still have the access to the channels? Does it pause with immediate effect?

My bill updated straight away and still have all the channels.

Archived