IGNORED

Sky sports and coverage of the Premier League

phantom

• Admin

I was going to ring Virgin this week and see what the score is regarding cancelling with them.  My one suspicion is that at the moment with Sky Sports you get the full package - F1 etc all in the cost and BT sports.  I do wonder if you leave and then want to go back it will be a new contract with extra money for BT Sports?  Its the sort of thing Virgin would do.

2 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I was going to ring Virgin this week and see what the score is regarding cancelling with them.  My one suspicion is that at the moment with Sky Sports you get the full package - F1 etc all in the cost and BT sports.  I do wonder if you leave and then want to go back it will be a new contract with extra money for BT Sports?  Its the sort of thing Virgin would do.

Cancelled sky sports today with Virgin, apparently I will still have BT sports with my package, can't say I'm that bothered to be honest 

15 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Doubt it, Branson has asked the gov for £7.5bn to get his airline through the current crisis ...

Branson is one despicable man.

Well done to Virgins CEO extending his 20% paycut until the end of the year - how will he now manage on minimum wage and a penniless bank account.......

58 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

You have to ring them and you can't get through!

Because they want to talk you out of it - standard sky practice.  Same with any cancellation.  They could make it so simple but they won't. 

Archived