IGNORED

Probably only time I could start this

Bcfccity

4 minutes ago, Bcfccity said:

Are Clark’s pies absolutely w@%$ , I’m sorry but a few people rave about them but they are as tough a Gandhi’s flip flop and dry as a nuns “you know what” what is the appeal.

if you get a good one it’s still like eating weston sea front!

Have you no shame?

5 minutes ago, Bcfccity said:

Are Clark’s pies absolutely w@%$ , I’m sorry but a few people rave about them but they are as tough a Gandhi’s flip flop and dry as a nuns “you know what” what is the appeal.

if you get a good one it’s still like eating weston sea front!

There's definitely pies/pasties out there with a better filling to pastry ratio than a Clark's pie. I'll still happily eat one though!  

5 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

To the tower with you.

Don’t send him to the Tower. That’s too good for him. Make him suffer by forcing him to have a season ticket to watch the Rovers. 

3 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Oh man, I've not had one for 20 odd years, used to love them! Maybe the recipe has changed? Also there's an art to eating them so they didn't collapse and scald your fingers :laugh:

I wouldn't bother now - totally different.

Nothing like they used to be which was full of gravy and edible beef with a nice hard lid to lift off and use to scoop up the gravy and beef.

Nowadays you get a bit of dried up mince on the bottom taking up a quarter of the pie with a pastry to break yer teeth.

They're crap - the pies in the stadium are 100% better, a bit dearer but very good.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Oh man, I've not had one for 20 odd years, used to love them! Maybe the recipe has changed? Also there's an art to eating them so they didn't collapse and scald your fingers :laugh:

Nor me, used to love them, even though there were some dodgy tales from the kitchen....  I also used to love their flaky pasties, bit of peppery spice and that greasy flaky pastry..... mmmmm.

8 hours ago, freezer said:

How very dare you! 

Clarks pies (Clarks not Clark's by the way) are mint. 

Still loving them and the pasties after many years of consumption. 

I think they are only made in Bemmy now. 

Sure it's not Clark's? Their website uses the apostrophe.

Archived