IGNORED

Can you imagine.....

Dolman_Stand

8 hours ago, Charlie0016 said:

What a stupid thread 

Why?

Of all the threads since 2003, this is the one is it? The thread that reminds us that we love watching our club and whilst that ain’t going to happen for a while, it will again at some point. I for one love the sentiment and can’t wait to be with my friends and their kids and all the City again, gives me a bit of focus.

... all the people, living life in peace, you

I think you're a dreamer, and you are not the only one, we will join you and the world will be one, once again.

COYR

On 17/03/2020 at 22:12, phantom said:

No

Will be similar to the first game of the season

In what way? Is your life that dependable on football that once a season finishes you put yourself into lockdown until the first game of the next season, meaning this is just usual practice for you?

This will be nothing like the first game of the season. When football recommences it will be the sign of something much bigger than just football.

5 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

In what way? Is your life that dependable on football that once a season finishes you put yourself into lockdown until the first game of the next season, meaning this is just usual practice for you?

This will be nothing like the first game of the season. When football recommences it will be the sign of something much bigger than just football.

I agree - it will be a signal that things are getting back to normal (or as normal as it can be).

Archived