IGNORED

Official Working From Home Thread

CyderInACan

On 18/03/2020 at 14:05, CyderInACan said:

Now I have worked 50% of my working week from home for nearly the past three years, but even I am finding it a bit of stretch now it's permanent for the foreseeable future. 

Luckily a lot of what i do means I can have music on so my Spotify Premium and YouTube playlists are getting absolutely rinsed. I'm almost getting bored of it! 

In the office you can wander round to so-and-so's team for a chat, bump into whasstheirname in the kitchen whilst making a cuppa or go out to lunch with whodyamaflip for a pint in the Portwall or other local taverna. 

I'm sure there must be lots of us getting bored or finding their minds wandering wondering about, well, the obvious. 

Apart from a bit of music, what tips can we share for making this all a bit easier? 

I have always been a big advocate of having a proper "break" rather than working through and usually I would go out for a run for lunchtime but instead today I had to settle for a wander up to North Street and back. Fresh air, exercise and a bit of time to clear your head do wonders, for your physical and mental wellbeing. 

What are the rest of you doing and how are you coping?  

Beat your Meat for an hourly treat ??

14 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

As someone said to me as well, the other downside is that the Jehovah's Witnesses will know everyone is at home, so it won't be postcode lottery knocking at the door ?

Just start coughing when you open the door and they’ll be doing a Usain Bolt up the driveway 

Archived