IGNORED

New Season Ticket - Won't let you buy

jimmer007

Hi

I'm trying to help My nephew is trying to buy a specific seat as a new subscriber, we've set his account up and everything

he should have been able to buy a season ticket from 10am online this morning

Unfortunately the system appears to be down and it won't let him buy one, it says sales limited to 0 subscriber per person, I'm doing my best to hold the seat for him

I've tried to buy it on my account (current season card holder) and it sales sales limited to one season card per subscriber

The phone lines aren't open, we've emailed about it, not sure what else to do, or if anyone's aware at the club of this error.

Kind regards,

James

50 minutes ago, RedM said:

It’s Saturday, since when are the offices open on a Saturday? 

Maybe since somebody made a decision to make the weekend the opening day of further S/T sales?

Odd to start on a day nobody is working surely?

Begs the question why and they putting them on sale at all? I wouldn't even be thinking about chucking money at something that may not even happen.. especially the way the economy is about to go.

I would have thought people would have better things to spend their money on at the moment.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Might’ve been the OPs post that caused this response?

Yeh we had don this already

It appears that the error has been sorted but someone had already bought the seat next to me and my brother in law, and there's no seats around us

My nephew's devasted, the seat was available to buy but their stupid system wouldn't let us, we've got a seat behind us but he's on his own

Anything we can do @JerrySLO?

25 minutes ago, jimross2005 said:

Yeh we had don this already

It appears that the error has been sorted but someone had already bought the seat next to me and my brother in law, and there's no seats around us

My nephew's devasted, the seat was available to buy but their stupid system wouldn't let us, we've got a seat behind us but he's on his own

Anything we can do @JerrySLO?

I really hope he isn't devastated about a seat. 

There is something far worse around the corner than devastation about a bloody seat in a ground for a season that may not even happen!

2 hours ago, bengalcub said:

I really expected city to realise a statement defering all renewals , seat moves for the forseeable, its not something they should be actively pushing at these times ........

The club is a business and is lucky it put its season cards on sale when it did. It has guaranteed a large amount of revenue at the time it is most needed. Some clubs (lower down the pyramid) could go bust as they have not started selling season tickets and do not have that income when it is badly needed.

5 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

The club is a business and is lucky it put its season cards on sale when it did. It has guaranteed a large amount of revenue at the time it is most needed. Some clubs (lower down the pyramid) could go bust as they have not started selling season tickets and do not have that income when it is badly needed.

I understand that, yet it feels like the club are taking money under false pretenses at the moment. People are being almost forced to renew to guarantee their seat when there is no idea of when the season will start and finish. The club ultimately want to keep their assets happy ( the players) but with a huge disregard to the fans.

My guess would be that there is no guarantee this season will finish, and no refund of the portion of the current ST, so no wonder fans are cautious of committing to the next. Yes our ST are still valid for this season if and when it resumes.  People who have purchased hospitality or match by match tickets have been refunded if their matches fall during the suspended period though, so they may end up being better off than ST holders which doesn’t sit right with me.

9 hours ago, RedM said:

I understand that, yet it feels like the club are taking money under false pretenses at the moment. People are being almost forced to renew to guarantee their seat when there is no idea of when the season will start and finish. The club ultimately want to keep their assets happy ( the players) but with a huge disregard to the fans.

My guess would be that there is no guarantee this season will finish, and no refund of the portion of the current ST, so no wonder fans are cautious of committing to the next. Yes our ST are still valid for this season if and when it resumes.  People who have purchased hospitality or match by match tickets have been refunded if their matches fall during the suspended period though, so they may end up being better off than ST holders which doesn’t sit right with me.

Welcome to the modern world. If that’s right - the club are refunding hospitality or match by match tickets - then Club Lansdown has itself stooped to a contemptuous all time low.

Ashton says to Lansdown via Skype - no queuing at the Post Office or waiting for Sainsbury’s to open for these 2 - how can we look after our supporters?

Lansdown to Ashton - what you mean those fellows who keep the wheels of industry turning? Those who follow us through thick and thin, season after season, for generations?

Ashton to Lansdown - sorry boss. I’m with Virgin. You’re cracking up. But yes. Our true supporters....

Lansdown to Ashton - well give them refunds man. Give them refunds. Yes. That’s what we’ll do. All those who have bought hospitality. Refund them.

Ashton to Lansdown - what about the others Boss? Season tickets for this season. Season tickets for next.....

Lansdown to Ashton - oh **** that lot. They can moan like buggery on OTIB for all I care. Someone will explain to them that money is spent and is long gone. **** them I say, **** them............

Meanwhile back in the real world Boris is telling us we might be 2 weeks behind Italy. Rishi has slashed base rate to an all time low. Steve is hoping that will send the FOOTSIE back and he’ll make even more from selling short.......,

I’m off up the allotment shortly. Anyone want to join me? ?

9 hours ago, RedM said:

no guarantee this season will finish,

It's not going to...not a chance.

9 hours ago, RedM said:

People who have purchased hospitality or match by match tickets have been refunded if their matches fall during the suspended period though, so they may end up being better off than ST holders which doesn’t sit right with

Your concerned about such trivial matter's at such a time..?

Wakey wakey .... you do know what's to come,, don't you??

57 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Your concerned about such trivial matter's at such a time..?

Wakey wakey .... you do know what's to come,, don't you??

Don't be an Ass, this thread is about buying season tickets.

I am more than aware of what is happening out there just by being a key worker with all leave cancelled for the forseeable future and extra hours added to my shifts, thank you very much.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

On the basis that every message coming out about English leagues is that they will finish, but no idea when

Perhaps start dealing with facts and stop scaremongering for a reaction

5 hours ago, RedM said:

I am more than aware of what is happening out there just by being a key worker with all leave cancelled for the forseeable future and extra hours added to my shifts, thank you very much.

The bloke is nothing but an ass - literally all the time.

Wankpuffin category

21 hours ago, RedM said:

So,,,,what do you do?

Archived