IGNORED

Fair play to Zaha

Mr Popodopolous

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Let’s also hear it for the 2153 discreet billionaires in the world who are helping mankind out of this disaster.

Very discreetly. 

Take a look at the latest Private Eye to see how Boris's best mate is making money via his hedge funds, by betting on how much the market will fall throughout this period. It makes you wonder who is pulling the strings.

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Take a look at the latest Private Eye to see how Boris's best mate is making money via his hedge funds, by betting on how much the market will fall throughout this period. It makes you wonder who is pulling the strings.

Why am I not in the slightest surprised? 

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Boris obviously.  Such is his reach, he manufactured a virus in China and managed to get it spread globally in order to make his friends wealthier. CUCKOO.

2 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Boris obviously.  Such is his reach, he manufactured a virus in China and managed to get it spread globally in order to make his friends wealthier. CUCKOO.

Who is benefitting from the governments plans, not the ******* virus ********.

1 minute ago, cityloyal473 said:

There may be a shortage of food and drink in the shops but that does not mean you need to start drinking paint stripper. 

10 days ago he was telling us all there was nothing to worry about, and that he was happy to shake hands with people who had the virus. They should have been taking greater measures then, but only did so when the experts threatened to expose their incompetence. 

13 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

10 days ago he was telling us all there was nothing to worry about, and that he was happy to shake hands with people who had the virus. They should have been taking greater measures then, but only did so when the experts threatened to expose their incompetence. 

If you can put up the links showing where Boris said "there was nothing to worry about" and that he was "happy to shake hands with people who HAD the virus" and, that greater measures were taken after "experts threatened to expose their incompetence" I'll happily hold my hands up and say I'm wrong. 

9 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8134883/Wilfried-Zaha-offers-free-accomodation-NHS-workers-coronavirus-crisis.html

This is more of what we want to see. Excellent.

Football is slowly but surely stepping up.

It certainly is... and those who know me would probably have expected me to highlight this one too - Partick Thistle Football Club has temporarily changed its name to Partick Thistle Family Club to reflect its commitment to helping out in the community during this health crisis - https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/partick-thistle-family-club/ - The Jags are such an intrinsic part of Maryhill and surrounding areas north of the river in Glasgow and it’s brill to see them fully committed to giving something back 

50 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

If you can put up the links showing where Boris said "there was nothing to worry about" and that he was "happy to shake hands with people who HAD the virus" and, that greater measures were taken after "experts threatened to expose their incompetence" I'll happily hold my hands up and say I'm wrong

14 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

And perhaps with the money he makes he will be less of a burden on the state. Strikes me a lot of Muppets on here would prefer to live in a one party communist state and we all know how that turns out. Well, if you don't I do since I lived in one for 9 years. Never turns out well, for anybody.

47 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

And perhaps with the money he makes he will be less of a burden on the state. Strikes me a lot of Muppets on here would prefer to live in a one party communist state and we all know how that turns out. Well, if you don't I do since I lived in one for 9 years. Never turns out well, for anybody.

The big default in Communism is the fact that a population can’t vote for it .

4 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Ironic how you moan about Government etc in the other thread. 

You're talking bollocks with respect, very much doubt people want a Communist state on here. Bit more to the left, bit better safety net why not- homeless rising etc.

Archived