IGNORED

Special Quarantine Episode

Shtanley

We did a special OSIB quarantine episode yesterday. Probably the last episode we do for quite a while unless we get some more ex-players on.

We chat about all sorts and have segments from several OSIB contributors. A very funny episode if I do say so myself.

If you listen then please reply with your thoughts on the episode!

Listen on Libsyn

Listen on iTunes

Idea for an episode (which I'm sure you've already rejected)...

Why don't you play out City's remaining games on a football game (CPU v CPU) and talk us through the key points of each game and what you think that result would mean re our position and Johnson's future?!

On that theme, did you see that simulation listed on Twitter where we beat Shef Wednesday despite Johnson apparently picking three goalkeepers in the starting 11 (Bentley not one of them!), and Kalas one of only 2 defenders in the line up but played up front...?

We won the game easy n all. Take notes real life LJ...

57 minutes ago, mozo said:

Why don't you play out City's remaining games on a football game (CPU v CPU) and talk us through the key points of each game and what you think that result would mean re our position and Johnson's future?!

On that theme, did you see that simulation listed on Twitter where we beat Shef Wednesday despite Johnson apparently picking three goalkeepers in the starting 11 (Bentley not one of them!), and Kalas one of only 2 defenders in the line up but played up front...?

Yep, I reckon Kalas up front and Fam at centre half could be a winner ?

After all, wingers can make even better wing backs and who would have thought that Bobby Reid would have turned into a £15m striker?

Could you try talk to prominent fans or other employees at the club so you don't have to stop entirely during this time?

Apologies if you've already done that but just an idea...

Stoney Garnett maybe? Mark Watson? Tony Robinson? David Lloyd?

3 hours ago, TBW said:

Could you try talk to prominent fans or other employees at the club so you don't have to stop entirely during this time?

We'll see if we can get around self-isolation rules for another lengthy interview. That's more likely than another inane (aren't they all) episode.

Tony Robinson was up for it but then changed his mind last minute as didn't feel he'd been to enough matches recently. Something I told him didn't matter.

Mark Watson is game, he's got a hectic schedule though.

52 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

We'll see if we can get around self-isolation rules for another lengthy interview. That's more likely than another inane (aren't they all) episode.

Tony Robinson was up for it but then changed his mind last minute as didn't feel he'd been to enough matches recently. Something I told him didn't matter.

Mark Watson is game, he's got a hectic schedule though.

To be honest @Shtanley I’d just take another one like this one. It doesn’t matter what it’s about because you’re all quite funny and we know and love all the ‘characters’ by now. 

On 22/03/2020 at 22:54, mozo said:

Or do something similar in doing an entire season of the youngsters who are on loan/ On the bench and see if Johnson really is blocking the pathway ?

On 23/03/2020 at 14:40, TBW said:

Stoney Garnett - what a totally brilliant shout. Now theres a legend who could tell some great stories.

Archived