IGNORED

Could saturday games kick off at 12:30pm,when football commences?

33 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

and all the red button,which COULD assist fans not to travel to away games(as well as home games)

Maybe, but imho I Think more likely to be an iFollow / Robinstv option....only because I think they will be behind closed doors if they start back up

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Maybe, but imho I Think more likely to be an iFollow / Robinstv option....only because I think they will be behind closed doors if they start back up

Kick offs will be staggered if BCD and probably start early and finish late.  After all, there's no public safety issues around the kick off time.

Imagine all EPL will be on Sky/BT and all EFL on Red Button and Robins TV in the UK as well as Overseas.  They will probably stick troops/Police by the grounds. 

Thing is that nervous governments will want to get some kind of distraction back for the population as a large chunk of people are showing the signs of being utter ****wits about this.

3 hours ago, The Bard said:

Kick offs will be staggered if BCD and probably start early and finish late.  After all, there's no public safety issues around the kick off time.

Imagine all EPL will be on Sky/BT and all EFL on Red Button and Robins TV in the UK as well as Overseas.  They will probably stick troops/Police by the grounds. 

Thing is that nervous governments will want to get some kind of distraction back for the population as a large chunk of people are showing the signs of being utter ****wits about this.

This. If there`s no risk to spectators, i.e played behind closed doors, the boost it would give a lot of people during all the doom and gloom would be welcome. It would also be a sign of some sort of `normality` returning even if it`s just window dressing.

3 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

This. If there`s no risk to spectators, i.e played behind closed doors, the boost it would give a lot of people during all the doom and gloom would be welcome. It would also be a sign of some sort of `normality` returning even if it`s just window dressing.

Not sure. Many wives and girlfriends up and down the land are rejoicing at no football or any sport. They have control over the remote as their husbands are partners are made to sit through endless soaps, love Island and chick flicks. 

In any case yelling 'your not fit to referee' and more colourful quips at the TV is no substitute for the real thing. 

22 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Not sure. Many wives and girlfriends up and down the land are rejoicing at no football or any sport. They have control over the remote as their husbands are partners are made to sit through endless soaps, love Island and chick flicks. 

In any case yelling 'your not fit to referee' and more colourful quips at the TV is no substitute for the real thing. 

You could always keep your vocal chords in tip top condition by chanting at the tossers on Love Island.

`What a w*nker, what a w*nker` `get your t*ts out for the lads` - stuff like that.

7 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Thank you for writing ‘ behind closed doors’ - rather than using an annoying BCD like @The Bard for example - the few seconds posters like that save undoubtedly makes their lives better whereas others who don’t ‘get it’ have to wonder what ‘BCD’ means and perhaps resort to googling it - the world of abbreviations has gone completely mad over the last few years - everyone assumes that everyone knows what their annoying little abbreviations actually stand for ....and typing them adds valuable seconds to their lives ...??

18 hours ago, xerox6060 said:

I wouldn't want football behind closed doors, pointless and soulless, like an actor on a stage with no crowd, get to whatever cut off point, take the positions, add no relegation, then concentrate on next season whenever it can begin.

I think when reality starts hitting you will soon have a different opinion...

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Thank you for writing ‘ behind closed doors’ - rather than using an annoying BCD like @The Bard for example - the few seconds posters like that save undoubtedly makes their lives better whereas others who don’t ‘get it’ have to wonder what ‘BCD’ means and perhaps resort to googling it - the world of abbreviations has gone completely mad over the last few years - everyone assumes that everyone knows what their annoying little abbreviations actually stand for ....and typing them adds valuable seconds to their lives ...??

FFS

11 hours ago, The Bard said:

I think when reality starts hitting you will soon have a different opinion...

I dont think it will happen, even if behind closed doors still too many people away from the players behind the scenes needed to make this happen, plus emergency services required still, either play it properly or dont bother for me personally.

Archived