IGNORED

Is there a City fan on here selling his collection of Green'uns?

best laugh with the greenun we were playing rovers on a Friday night just before christmas.

my son Daniel was young at the time and about a hour before the game a cameraman approached and asked could he take some pics of me and dan.

did a few poses one of which Dan on my shoulders hands up.

didn't think anything of it till a week later i get a call you and Dan are in the greenun

found a lovely pic with the caption Daniel celebrates city's victory over rovers with dad Vaughan.

bearing in mind those pics were taken how did the greenun know or had they employed mystic meg

1 hour ago, dragonreds said:

best laugh with the greenun we were playing rovers on a Friday night just before christmas.

my son Daniel was young at the time and about a hour before the game a cameraman approached and asked could he take some pics of me and dan.

did a few poses one of which Dan on my shoulders hands up.

didn't think anything of it till a week later i get a call you and Dan are in the greenun

found a lovely pic with the caption Daniel celebrates city's victory over rovers with dad Vaughan.

bearing in mind those pics were taken how did the greenun know or had they employed mystic meg

Just took it as read that we`d beat them probably.

• Admin
On 23/03/2020 at 19:05, Never to the dark side said:

Originally sold at 35p.

540 items for sale at a reserve price of £500

Almost £1 per edition,  not sure why the increase in value.....

One thing caught my eye, Gavin Ward and Nicky Mohan of Stoke after a Rovers fan ran on the pitch to confront the keeper. Can always remember sitting just behind the goal in the Atyeo stand and Ward used to row with supporters all the time 

Screenshot_20200324-224428_eBay.jpg

Archived