IGNORED

BT Sport. What a disgrace

Clutton Caveman

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Just got round to this and BT are now allowing you to pause on their website - it took about two minutes but ours is part of a broadband/phone package so it might not be so simple if all you have is BT Sport with them.

Hats off to Sky though, 30 seconds to pause Sky Sports.

I've just logged onto my Bt account and there dosen't appear to be an option to pause only accept a free month credit, donate the free credit to NHS or get extra entertainment package for three months 

2 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I've just logged onto my Bt account and there dosen't appear to be an option to pause only accept a free month credit, donate the free credit to NHS or get extra entertainment package for three months 

You have to take the month credit and then do it again in a month I think - Mrs LR did it and she`s gone to work now so I can`t ask her.

I have got a refund.

This is what you do. No need to phone them. I did it online via my phone. No, I don't work for BT.

Go to...

www.bt.com/sportsupport

You will need your email address and account number that starts with 2 letters followed by 8 digits

Complete the form.

You will then get a notification like this...

Screenshot_20200330-121623_Chrome.thumb.jpg.26fa165be85e1c6c111e48d8c75e954c.jpg

7 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

I have got a refund.

This is what you do. No need to phone them. I did it online via my phone. No, I don't work for BT.

Go to...

www.bt.com/sportsupport

You will need your email address and account number that starts with 2 letters followed by 8 digits

Complete the form.

You will then get a notification like this...

Screenshot_20200330-121623_Chrome.thumb.jpg.26fa165be85e1c6c111e48d8c75e954c.jpg

I`m pretty sure that`s what my other half did but I expect you will have to do it monthly unless they decide to do it automatically. The point I wasmaking really was that it can now be done online rather than spending an hour on the phone to them which others had found they had to.

Indeed Lantern. I thought I'd give fellow readers more info to back up what your goodladyMrsLRherindoors did and to confirm how easy it is especially as they can go direct with the website address.

www.bt.com/sportsupport

I too have saved them a phone call (where I got the address from a voice message).

Archived