IGNORED

Agony Uncle

BigTone

On 28/03/2020 at 13:35, BigTone said:

A special surgery this afternoon for those of you with hearing problems:

NEXT

I'm increasingly agonising over the fact that nobody is asking you for advice and being ignored seems to be turning you into Desperate Dan.

With no Cow pie.

50 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I'm increasingly agonising over the fact that nobody is asking you for advice and being ignored seems to be turning you into Desperate Dan.

With no Cow pie.

Thanks for your concern Noggers but you must understand that most on here are beyond help anyway.

NEXT

10 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Is 8 inches normal @BigTone ?

Yes, unless like me exactly 12 inches is normal, however I never use it as a rule

41 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Dear Uncle Tone , I feel am being hassled by an agony uncle on a forum I visit what should I do ? 

To deflect attention I would start a "Lee Johnson out" thread

NEXT

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

My neighbour is in her 80s and every time I see her she tells me how poorly she’s been/is........what can I say to get her to change the subject? 

I’ve tried ignoring her but that doesn’t work............:dunno:

Give her one of Arthur Davey's business cards

9 hours ago, miser said:

Dear Tone - tomorrow is recycling day. Should I put the wine bottles on top of the cider cans or vice versa. Desperate to keep up my public image. Ps - I live in Bemmy. 

In order to keep up appearances and credibility in the neighbourhood I would put the cider cans on top

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I'm in a quandary. I could only buy Strongbow at the local shop. Do I put the empty cans in my recycling bin, and cover with my heroin syringes and copies of the Daily Star, or vice versa?

In order to keep up appearances and credibility in the neighbourhood I would put the syringes and Daily Star on top.

Dear Tone - with the current shortages, do you have a recipe for bread made without yeast or flour, or should I just keep baking salty water?

Thanks.

53 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Dear Tone - with the current shortages, do you have a recipe for bread made without yeast or flour, or should I just keep baking salty water?

Thanks.

Use talcum powder as a substitute 

NEXT 

Archived