Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

AppyDAZE

BAN weather forcasts

Recommended Posts

As I said. It's nearly April, no one is going to need any severe weather warnings and stuff (and if we do we can make an exception)

I (like most of us) am stuck at home and can't go out. I don't even have a garden. Every time the poor guy comes on the TV to tell us how lovely the weather is I end up launching a torrent load of abuse at the poor bloke. I did actually go out for that little walk we are permitted to take, but i wasn't out long, didn't touch anything, and kept myself well isolated.

Before anyone comes back at me with this, that or the other ... i am not being 100% serious. Although, I do hate these WEATHER FORCASTS!!

Edited by AppyDAZE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

As I said. It's nearly April, no one is going to need any severe weather warnings and stuff (and if we do we can make an exception)

I (like most of us) am stuck at home and can't go out. I don't even have a garden. Every time the poor guy comes on the TV to tell us how lovely the weather is I end up launching a torrent load of abuse at the poor bloke. I did actually go out for that little walk we are permitted to take, but i wasn't out long, didn't touch anything, and kept myself well isolated.

Before anyone comes back at me with this, that or the other ... i am not being 100% serious. Although, I do hate these WEATHER FORCASTS!!

It is the most beautiful of evenings and I’m sat on the decking in the garden enjoying a nice few beers after being told our work is shutting down until this virus is done and dusted.Just looked at the weather and seems to be a lovely few days to relax and chill in the sun,I would invite you around to enjoy my garden and hospitality @AppyDAZE but I’m strict when it comes to social distancing so nobody is allowed within 2000 metres of me and my beer

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It is the most beautiful of evenings and I’m sat on the decking in the garden enjoying a nice few beers after being told our work is shutting down until this virus is done and dusted.Just looked at the weather and seems to be a lovely few days to relax and chill in the sun,I would invite you around to enjoy my garden and hospitality @AppyDAZE but I’m strict when it comes to social distancing so nobody is allowed within 2000 metres of me and my beer

Thanks @joe jordans teethI had my walk, I'm alright...  and it's getting a bit chilly already. On the matter of having a drink, I think I'm sorted for that too.

Depending on how long this thing lasts, i think there may be one or two more "Tommys" appearing on OTIB over the next few months.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

As I said. It's nearly April, no one is going to need any severe weather warnings and stuff (and if we do we can make an exception)

I (like most of us) am stuck at home and can't go out. I don't even have a garden. Every time the poor guy comes on the TV to tell us how lovely the weather is I end up launching a torrent load of abuse at the poor bloke. I did actually go out for that little walk we are permitted to take, but i wasn't out long, didn't touch anything, and kept myself well isolated.

Before anyone comes back at me with this, that or the other ... i am not being 100% serious. Although, I do hate these WEATHER FORCASTS!!

It's a rare opportunity this week for the forecasters to get it correct every day 😆

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

As I said. It's nearly April, no one is going to need any severe weather warnings and stuff (and if we do we can make an exception)

I (like most of us) am stuck at home and can't go out. I don't even have a garden. Every time the poor guy comes on the TV to tell us how lovely the weather is I end up launching a torrent load of abuse at the poor bloke. I did actually go out for that little walk we are permitted to take, but i wasn't out long, didn't touch anything, and kept myself well isolated.

Before anyone comes back at me with this, that or the other ... i am not being 100% serious. Although, I do hate these WEATHER FORCASTS!!

Seeing the weather girls is one of the remaining perks of this lockdown 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Seeing the weather girls is one of the remaining perks of this lockdown 

True. Does that cute little blonde one still do them on the BBC? Not really short-haired, but not long-haired either. Petite little thing, well cute. Don't know her name.

If someone puts up a picture, I'd know her straight away. She can still do her job, I'd let her off.

Edited by AppyDAZE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Does that cute little blonde one still do them on the BBC?

Sarah Keith-Lucas?

115036558_Screenshot2020-03-25at22_20_54.png.4a20a9f7a017c4dd36c9214ea0947bd2.png

Edited by Erithacus
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who was the weather girl on local ITV a few years back,blonde bird always seemed to wear bright mini or long leather skirts,wasn’t on there for long I don’t think but certainly made weather watchable even tho I didn’t listen to a word she said 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, phantom said:

I will just throw these into the equation

Sexy GMB weather presenter Lucy Verasamy - Daily Star

96 Best weather prescenters images in 2020 | Itv weather girl, Tv ...

Clare Nasir (weather presenter) - Imgur

Just been watching Tobin on GMB. Have no idea what the weather is supposed to be for today mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I never thought I`d see the day when I was looking forward to doing our weekly shop in Tesco`s tomorrow.

Going to the supermarket isn't something I really look forward to. Probably the most likely place to catch the virus for those not working.

Like a virus hive💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Here's one then.................ban the clocks going forward .............**** all to do and an extra hour of daylight to do it in, what's the point ? :dunno:

Well, I'm on nights this Saturday, and will get an 11 hr, rather than 12 hr shift...so loads of point!😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NONE can beat our Carol, especially those of us of an advanced age..................would love a guided tour of her cleavage 😍

carol kirkwood.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...