IGNORED

BAN weather forcasts

AppyDAZE

As I said. It's nearly April, no one is going to need any severe weather warnings and stuff (and if we do we can make an exception)

I (like most of us) am stuck at home and can't go out. I don't even have a garden. Every time the poor guy comes on the TV to tell us how lovely the weather is I end up launching a torrent load of abuse at the poor bloke. I did actually go out for that little walk we are permitted to take, but i wasn't out long, didn't touch anything, and kept myself well isolated.

Before anyone comes back at me with this, that or the other ... i am not being 100% serious. Although, I do hate these WEATHER FORCASTS!!

10 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

As I said. It's nearly April, no one is going to need any severe weather warnings and stuff (and if we do we can make an exception)

I (like most of us) am stuck at home and can't go out. I don't even have a garden. Every time the poor guy comes on the TV to tell us how lovely the weather is I end up launching a torrent load of abuse at the poor bloke. I did actually go out for that little walk we are permitted to take, but i wasn't out long, didn't touch anything, and kept myself well isolated.

Before anyone comes back at me with this, that or the other ... i am not being 100% serious. Although, I do hate these WEATHER FORCASTS!!

It is the most beautiful of evenings and I’m sat on the decking in the garden enjoying a nice few beers after being told our work is shutting down until this virus is done and dusted.Just looked at the weather and seems to be a lovely few days to relax and chill in the sun,I would invite you around to enjoy my garden and hospitality @AppyDAZE but I’m strict when it comes to social distancing so nobody is allowed within 2000 metres of me and my beer

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It is the most beautiful of evenings and I’m sat on the decking in the garden enjoying a nice few beers after being told our work is shutting down until this virus is done and dusted.Just looked at the weather and seems to be a lovely few days to relax and chill in the sun,I would invite you around to enjoy my garden and hospitality @AppyDAZE but I’m strict when it comes to social distancing so nobody is allowed within 2000 metres of me and my beer

Thanks @joe jordans teethI had my walk, I'm alright...  and it's getting a bit chilly already. On the matter of having a drink, I think I'm sorted for that too.

Depending on how long this thing lasts, i think there may be one or two more "Tommys" appearing on OTIB over the next few months.

55 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

It's a rare opportunity this week for the forecasters to get it correct every day ?

• Admin
2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Seeing the weather girls is one of the remaining perks of this lockdown 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Seeing the weather girls is one of the remaining perks of this lockdown 

True. Does that cute little blonde one still do them on the BBC? Not really short-haired, but not long-haired either. Petite little thing, well cute. Don't know her name.

If someone puts up a picture, I'd know her straight away. She can still do her job, I'd let her off.

13 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I never thought I`d see the day when I was looking forward to doing our weekly shop in Tesco`s tomorrow.

Going to the supermarket isn't something I really look forward to. Probably the most likely place to catch the virus for those not working.

Like a virus hive?

17 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Here's one then.................ban the clocks going forward .............**** all to do and an extra hour of daylight to do it in, what's the point ? :dunno:

Well, I'm on nights this Saturday, and will get an 11 hr, rather than 12 hr shift...so loads of point!?

Archived