IGNORED

Research on Sexuality in Football

theacademic

Anonymisation, umm, one of those great words that tends to be quite meaningless in the digital age. The bigger the foot print you leave on the net, the more likely your anonymity is compromised. I am not a privacy nut, I just know how data collection/crunching works. If you don't care, then proceed.

Looks like his research is for an Australian university and subject to Australian data protection laws - it is not clear if GDPR would be followed.

Looks like qualtrics is being used to collect the data, this is an American company. My view, America is not renowned for its value on data privacy e.g. see most American social media behemoths and you'll see that they aren't paragons of virtue when it comes to data privacy.

No problem with research like this (I really don't care if someone is gay and I don't care if they want to keep it private, it is their choice).

This survey does not appear to be UK based, so you take your chances when it comes to the privacy of the data and the anonymisation.

5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Men are men and women are women. Get over it.

Correktly.

So without reading that lot in the link I would like to pose the question, that I previously did in another thread, which is this; if a man has a sex change can the person then play for women's football?

Perhaps it's already happening.

In athletics of course its destroying the female world record books so much so that people are even talking about scrapping some female sports because they are irrelevant or will be one day.

You see, this is what happens when the PC brigade get hold of things and fk with nature. 

Good luck where all that goes.

2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Correktly.

So without reading that lot in the link I would like to pose the question, that I previously did in another thread, which is this; if a man has a sex change can the person then play for women's football?

Perhaps it's already happening.

In athletics of course its destroying the female world record books so much so that people are even talking about scrapping some female sports because they are irrelevant or will be one day.

You see, this is what happens when the PC brigade get hold of things and fk with nature. 

Good luck where all that goes.

What? 

Are you saying people with XY chromosomes are able to participate in sports traditional only people with XX chromosome have been involved in? 

After having years of testosterone surely those with the XY chromosomes have a massive advantage in training.

6 hours ago, Pezo said:

What? 

Are you saying people with XY chromosomes are able to participate in sports traditional only people with XX chromosome have been involved in? 

After having years of testosterone surely those with the XY chromosomes have a massive advantage in training.

Correct. Go figure.

On 28/03/2020 at 16:14, Pezo said:

What? 

Hope things get back to normal soon. I’m getting a bit worried on some of these threads lately. Surely there are some other topics more relevant.

Archived