IGNORED

Interesting websites

Clutton Caveman

On 31/03/2020 at 21:24, City Rocker said:

Is this where you discovered the wrist splints thing then? 

No., but I've discovered that I have a hooker's grip! ?

18 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What I worry about though is that the s*gs get taken over by a middle-eastern billionaire - we`d have to watch our backs if that happened. It would be onwards and upwards for them and it wouldn`t be long before they overtook us.

He'll probably turn out to be a fake and run the club into the ground. How hilarious would that be?

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

He'll probably turn out to be a fake and run the club into the ground. How hilarious would that be?

That wouldn`t happen. They would carry out the necessary due diligence as they have done with the contract they have with Sainsbury`s to buy the mem. 

Nothing`s going to go wrong with that - it`s watertight - and there`s no reason to think that any possible owner would turn out to be a fraud and a charlatan.

I think it has been mentioned on here before,but Project Gutenberg is a great website where you can download thousands of free books to your phone/tablet etc.Especially useful for people like City Rocker whose wrists must be so traumatized that they probably can't lift a book.

4 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I think it has been mentioned on here before,but Project Gutenberg is a great website where you can download thousands of free books to your phone/tablet etc.Especially useful for people like City Rocker whose wrists must be so traumatized that they probably can't lift a book.

I doubt it mate - his eyesight`s probably gone as well.

On 27/03/2020 at 13:00, pillred said:

Well the obvious one is You tube to be honest don't know what I would do without it at the moment google earth street view is another about the only way you can safely walk the streets nice to go to your favourite holiday resort not quite the same but better than nothing.

I've been following spacex starship building program at the moment.  It's the most watched across the world at present. In the next few years they're hoping to go to Mars and set up a colony.  Just in case mankind is wiped out on earth.

Archived