IGNORED

H&J

AppyDAZE

I know Talksport gets a lot of stick from people, and I get that and if you if you want to use this thread to knock the station, who am I to stop you BUT

I've had these guys on every day since all this crap has been going on  and to be honest,  they are keeping me half sane.

Their humour is quality, and I just wanted to see if there are many fans like me out there on OTIB.

H&J have always been the shining light in a shower of shit on TS.  (well since Murray left) - its just a shame they are forced to only speak to Sun/Times/Sky journos. 

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

Agreed, absolute quality!  Their Friday 'clips of the week' slot is legendary.

The first thing i ask when I go up to a bar in a pub is "what sort of penis have you got?  :laugh:

Stay safe, Mike Parry you make me laugh a lot too, Mr. Porky P.

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The first thing i ask when I go up to a bar in a pub is "what sort of penis have you got?  :laugh:

Stay safe, Mike Parry you make me laugh a lot too, Porky

How to drive to Everton from Portsmouth....with Danny Kelly.

DK: 'And when's the last time you did that journey, Mike?'

MP: 'oh, i never do it, too much hassle, i take the train' (being cleverer than the average bear!)

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

How to drive to Everton from Portsmouth....with Danny Kelly.

DK: 'And when's the last time you did that journey, Mike?'

MP: 'oh, i never do it, too much hassle, i take the train' (being cleverer than the average bear!)

:laugh: What a classic that one is, but there are just so many. Totally my sort of humour is Clips on H&J. As i have said, they are keeping me going. and they are top blokes the pair of them.

Archived