IGNORED

IT'S COMING HOME!

Bristol Rob

42 minutes ago, 42nite said:

If we go to penalties, whatever you do, don't let Pearce take one!!!   ?

After Italy, I can see where you are coming from, but what if he took one... think of his reaction and how much that would mean to him.

Still, guess we are speculating. We'll find out in due course.

11 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

After Italy, I can see where you are coming from, but what if he took one... think of his reaction and how much that would mean to him.

It could become one of those iconic moments in English football. I expect he`d just walk calmly back to the half way line though.

14 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Not a chance he'll take another one!

You need someone with nerves of steel who'll calmly stroll up and proceed to smash the ball into the top corner without a second thought.

We have that ice cool head in our team. Gareth Southgate,  he's the man that'll fire us to glory!

Mark my words.

3 hours ago, 42nite said:

Not a chance he'll take another one!

You need someone with nerves of steel who'll calmly stroll up and proceed to smash the ball into the top corner without a second thought.

We have that ice cool head in our team. Gareth Southgate,  he's the man that'll fire us to glory!

Mark my words.

I hope you're right.

Pearce has probably lost his bottle after Italy. Can't see him wanting to get involved with pens.

Southgate seems like a safe pair of hands.

Funny how everyone seems to know the score on here, almost as though they've seen it all before. Apparently they just know,. I wonder why they're so sure that England's gonna throw it away? Or maybe it's that we're gonna blow it away? But I know they can play because I remember three lions on a shirt. That trophy from 1966 - the Jules Rimet - it's still gleaming. These last thirty years of hurt have never stopped me dreaming. I reckon football''s coming home.

5 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:
Funny how everyone seems to know the score on here, almost as though they've seen it all before. Apparently they just know,. I wonder why they're so sure that England's gonna throw it away? Or maybe it's that we're gonna blow it away? But I know they can play because I remember three lions on a shirt. That trophy from 1966 - the Jules Rimet - it's still gleaming. These last thirty years of hurt have never stopped me dreaming. I reckon football''s coming home.

Quite right.  And in this day and age, it should never have gone out in the first place. I hope the police have been alerted.

Archived