IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

3 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I really can't believe some people think going to work for three weeks is more important than not helping to spread a deadly virus to people who might die from it.  If you really can't cope with that what were you planning on doing when the recession kicked in?

I would be more than happy to stay at home. And I encourage any one that can to do so. 

However, if you were looking at not paying bills, mortgage or even having enough money to buy vital supplies im sure you would reluctantly go to work. 

The world is bigger than just you and your presentations. Other people are suffering tonight, perhaps think about others and the position there in ?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Thats a shame.

There never is any dolphins...paid a fortune over the years to see them in various places abroad.

BUT finally got to see loads for free at Mwnt Beach in Pembrokeshire from the beach/cliff last summer - apparently the largest pod of bottle nose dolphins in Europe.

Anyhow, it does appear that there is an environmental positive from what is a terrible time.

Plenty of dolphins in Mandurah estuary, not sure when I will be in a position to see them again though!

3 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

I would be more than happy to stay at home. And I encourage any one that can to do so. 

However, if you were looking at not paying bills, mortgage or even having enough money to buy vital supplies im sure you would reluctantly go to work. 

The world is bigger than just you and your presentations. Other people are suffering tonight, perhaps think about others and the position there in ?

I am looking at not paying bills or a mortgage, I booked a payment holiday and took a lump on a credit card to prepare.

What the **** are you on about thinking of others?  Take a look in the mirror pal, you are the people causing this crisis. 

You're choosing to put a bit of inconvenience above other people's safety, unbelievable selfishness.

6 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I am looking at not paying bills or a mortgage, I booked a payment holiday and took a lump on a credit card to prepare.

What the **** are you on about thinking of others?  Take a look in the mirror pal, you are the people causing this crisis. 

You're choosing to put a bit of inconvenience above other people's safety, unbelievable selfishness.

Hardly just inconvenient you p *** r **I c k

This is life changing for the self employed. Many will not get over this.

Your argument should be directed at the government for not giving us the opportunity to stay at home

2 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

This is life changing for the self employed. Many will not get over this.

Your argument should be directed at the government for not giving us the opportunity to stay at home. 

Really?  Who's going to die if you miss a couple of mortgage payments?  You will get over it, those who die won't.  That's unbelievable selfishness.

Stay at home.

11 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

This is life changing for the self employed. Many will not get over this.

Your argument should be directed at the government for not giving us the opportunity to stay at home. 

In the parliamentary debate earlier, there was lots of talk about giving the same support to self employed people that we PAYE workers get. Hopefully, this gives you some positive news. An Amendment was tabled to that effect. I got bored when the 2nd reading started but would assume it was passed as all parties agreed this policy was muy importante. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11234563/self-employed-help-on-the-way-with-emergency-coronavirus-package/

Edited by Ska Junkie

28 minutes ago, QuedgeRed said:

As reported by The Sun online

88961674-7D8F-423C-AFA1-8F10ADC8CA36.thumb.jpeg.be3022013e5371ead7aad681e047b1e3.jpeg

Trades wholesalers?

Edit: Just read ‘hardware stores’. Didn’t see that initially. I’d imagine that will come under that category.

Edited by Lew-T

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

This is life changing for the self employed. Many will not get over this.

Your argument should be directed at the government for not giving us the opportunity to stay at home

Before you slag people off, you should read the bill that’s been going through today.  See above.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Any idea about online?  Can online companies only sell essentials?

Don’t quote me, but I would imagine that you could still purchase most things online.

Delivery may be more difficult though??

Edited by QuedgeRed
Typo

Really?  Who's going to die if you miss a couple of mortgage payments?  You will get over it, those who die won't.  That's unbelievable selfishness.

Stay at home.

Your being unbelievably selfish by siding with the view that is unbelievable hardship to the self employed is ok. Just as long as your alright fella. 

Why should we have to suffer more than any other sector. 

Your an every man for them self guy, with no thaught of others

Hope people sneeze in your dinner.  

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

In the parliamentary debate earlier, there was lots of talk about giving the same support to self employed people that we PAYE workers get. Hopefully, this gives you some positive news. An Amendment was tabled to that effect. I got bored when the 2nd reading started but would assume it was passed as all parties agreed this policy was muy importante. 

Thanks ska, really hope this comes through. But pressure needs to be applied to ensure it does

2 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Your being unbelievably selfish by siding with the view that is unbelievable hardship to the self employed is ok. Just as long as your alright fella. 

Why should we have to suffer more than any other sector. 

Your an every man for them self guy, with no thaught of others

Hope people sneeze in your dinner.  

You are so one eyed you can't see.  You're equating your inability to cope for a few weeks without cash with people dying and you're idiotic enough to talk about selfishness...  

Don't pay your bills for a couple of months, save some lives.  Nothing will really change for you - suffering my hairy ass.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Before you slag people off, you should read the bill that’s been going through today.  See above.

Not slagging anyone off. The guy can clearly see that were struggling and decides to chip in that it's because we're 'selfish' . I mean what's the need in making this our fault. 

But thanks, I hope this comes good. 

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

You are so one eyed you can't see.  You're equating your inability to cope for a few weeks without cash with people dying and you're idiotic enough to talk about selfishness...  

Don't pay your bills for a couple of months, save some lives.  Nothing will really change for you - suffering my hairy ass.

So your doing this and your ok with it?

3 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

So your doing this and your ok with it?

I'm perfectly fine with not earning a penny for the next six months if it's necessary to save lives. 

It'll be difficult but a couple of years from now it won't have made any difference to me.

It will have made a lot of difference to the people not ******* dead though.

• Like 2

Wish we could all be in that position. 

My point is that the government should help us to the same extent it has helped the employed to enable us to stay at home. 

I have said already that staying at home and helping beat this thing is what's best. 

What do you not agree with? 

Those that can't stay at home won't, surely you can see the need for equality here. Doesn't that solve the problem?

All I've ask for . You hairy peen

5 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Wish we could all be in that position. 

My point is that the government should help us to the same extent it has helped the employed to enable us to stay at home. 

I have said already that staying at home and helping beat this thing is what's best. 

What do you not agree with? 

Those that can't stay at home won't, surely you can see the need for equality here. Doesn't that solve the problem?

All I've ask for . You hairy peen

You have no understanding of proportion.  "Can't" to me means that there is no possible way to do something, for you it means being unwilling to eat beans on toast for a few weeks to save a life.

Nobody's suggested the self employed should get shafted, just that selfish people should not put a couple of red letters ahead of actual human lives. 

You have no understanding of proportion.  "Can't" to me means that there is no possible way to do something, for you it means being unwilling to eat beans on toast for a few weeks to save a life.

Nobody's suggested the self employed should get shafted, just that selfish people should not put a couple of red letters ahead of actual human lives. 

Looks like after some dinner sneezing. The government didn't fancy the self employed back lash. 

Realised, that they needed to do the right thing. Regardless of there rich friends views (all named Nibor) on letting us miss mortgage payments and eat just beans.

Equality across all sectors and working together is what will beat this thing. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Thats a shame.

There never is any dolphins...paid a fortune over the years to see them in various places abroad.

BUT finally got to see loads for free at Mwnt Beach in Pembrokeshire from the beach/cliff last summer - apparently the largest pod of bottle nose dolphins in Europe.

Some years ago, I went to Corsica for a few weeks holiday with my family (wife and two young daughters).

I drove non-stop from Paris to Nice and slept for barely an hour before catching an early morning ferry.

Finally, having ensured everyone was safely ensconced on board, I just crashed out leaving my wife and girls to stroll outside the ferry, enjoy the sunshine and admire the views.

Snoring soundly, I was awoken by my daughters' excited screaming, imploring me to come outside to see the dolphins.

Needless to say, they had disappeared by the time I could rouse myself to go outside and look....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Looks like after some dinner sneezing. The government didn't fancy the self employed back lash. 

Realised, that they needed to do the right thing. Regardless of there rich friends views (all named Nibor) on letting us miss mortgage payments and eat just beans.

Equality across all sectors and working together is what will beat this thing. 

As long as it doesn't inconvenience you too much eh?

• Like 1