IGNORED

Post your pics taken with Scotty over the years

Will Rollason

As above, loved watching him play and if he ever reads this, thanks Scott.

i'll share my favourite memory as well, Scott and Tony Thorpe were celebrating a Thorpe goal over by the Atyeo, where i use to sit a few rows back, i got over excited ran down to the gate and hugged both of them as we all screamed "YYYYYESSSSSSS"?

I'm also fairly tall at 6'3" so was able to squash them both!! happy days!

me and scott.jpg

Not so much me, but my little boy Elliott. We met Scott through a friend & he organised for Elliott to have a little tour before the Sheffield Utd game last season. We ended up going into the changing rooms, meeting all the players & Lee Johnson. Scott gave Elliott an adult home shirt so the players could sign it. Each & every player were brilliant with Elliott & Scott’s act of generosity I will never forget. One funny moment was when Marlon & Patterson asked who was Elliott’s favourite player, he said “Bobby Reid”! My dad died on the Wednesday of that week & for that 30 minutes I forgot about it. So thanks Scott, you made a boy ( & his dad ) very happy. Only problem is, Elliott thinks it’s the norm! COYR 

E72D6638-C4EC-4A08-86D8-8D82D82608B1.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Not so much me, but my little boy Elliott. We met Scott through a friend & he organised for Elliott to have a little tour before the Sheffield Utd game last season. We ended up going into the changing rooms, meeting all the players & Lee Johnson. Scott gave Elliott an adult home shirt so the players could sign it. Each & every player were brilliant with Elliott & Scott’s act of generosity I will never forget. One funny moment was when Marlon & Patterson asked who was Elliott’s favourite player, he said “Bobby Reid”! My dad died on the Wednesday of that week & for that 30 minutes I forgot about it. So thanks Scott, you made a boy ( & his dad ) very happy. Only problem is, Elliott thinks it’s the norm! COYR 

Amazing. Scotty is an absolute credit to our club, consistently, year after year. I can't speak highly enough of the man.

I bet Elliott had a brilliant day, and you got a bit of a release when you needed it the most too. Respect.

• Admin
33 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Just before a police raid?

Archived