IGNORED

The Belarusian Premier League

Bristol Rob

Are still playing with some games being streamed on Bet365.

Should we adopt a team for the foreseeable, create an imaginary hatred of a rival side and embrace an area of football I know little about.

Or shall we collectively ignore it as football seems pretty pointless at the moment.

Dinamo Brest won away at Slutsk earlier in the innuendo-derby.

I absolutely love* BATE Borisov as it sounds like something I'd like to do with a Prime Minster.

Detest Gorodeya as it translate into "Gas Days".  Little known that.

Up the Bates!  Come on you, err, yellows.

*Can't believe I googled "Belarusian Premier League".

24 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Had to laugh at this tweet last night 

Belarus footy is the only one in the world still going. The team I’ve adopted is FK Isloč we’ve got Smolevichi at the weekend and we hate them bastards

"you're just a sh1t Smolevichi, sh1t Smoleviiiiiichi" 

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Dinamo Brest won away at Slutsk earlier in the innuendo-derby.

7 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Always been a big fan of Ruh Brest. Dinamo Brest are thieving gypsy bastards. 

You two can fight over the two brests, I'll go for the sultsk

Cum on the slutsk, cum on the slutsk!

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Always been a big fan of Ruh Brest. Dinamo Brest are thieving gypsy bastards. 

pojdziem Ruh!

Over my dead body mate and for that we’re gona firm up and chase your lads down Minsk high street.

i can’t claim that one, it’s a tweet I copied and pasted!!!

9 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Newly promoted Belshina for me, played 2 lost 2

You're going straight back down mate. Useless defence. Dynamo Minsk are gonna put double figures past you soon assuming they start playing; Also lost first two games.

6 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Over my dead body mate and for that we’re gona firm up and chase your lads down Minsk high street.

i can’t claim that one, it’s a tweet I copied and pasted!!!

FC Minsk? You bar stewards beat us in the local Derby on Saturday 3-2. Got a bit tasty on the way home. Top of the league heh! We coming after yuzz.

And here is an interesting comparison.. FC Minsk were formed only 14 years ago, have a stadium capacity of about 3000 and are top of the Premier League.. bizarre. Dynamo were formed in the late twenties, have a stadium capacity of nearly 18000 but have had a poor start to the season. The burden of a huge trophy cabinet!

Another interesting curiosity; in Division 2 last season two teams were promoted. Arsenal, yes, ran away with the league. Neither them nor the team that came 2nd are shown in the premier table for the new season and neither are they in division 2. 

How is that then?

2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Another interesting curiosity; in Division 2 last season two teams were promoted. Arsenal, yes, ran away with the league. Neither them nor the team that came 2nd are shown in the premier table for the new season and neither are they in division 2. 

How is that then?

A wise comrade does not enquire too closely about such things

3 hours ago, WarksRobin said:

A wise comrade does not enquire too closely about such things

Arhhhh yessss indeed.

2 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

Having seen Dynamo Minsk play live they are my team. You cant beat the half time snack of garlic black break (you can beat it, it is disgusting)

That's my team. Youzzz got to pick another.

On 28/03/2020 at 17:31, bcfc01 said:

Loads of Swedish games - all friendlies.

Not on lock down I assume.

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/

I saw a report on TV yesterday. People around the world are betting on amateur side in the fifth tier of Swedish football. Recently one of the stronger teams lost a practice match. as a result, the players have received death threats!.

Obviously gambling addicts and not football fans making the threats.

1 hour ago, bcfcshorey said:

You should be able to watch football in Belarus for a while. The official advice against Coronavirus there is to drink more vodka and spend more time in saunas.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/31/coronavirus-belarus-urges-citizens-to-drink-vodka-visit-saunas.html

I saw this, it'll be interesting how this plays out. If cases stay low what a game changer that would be. 

I strongly believe if you're a regular scrumpy drinker there's no way that virus is living in you. Kills all known germs, DEAD! 

6 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I saw this, it'll be interesting how this plays out. If cases stay low what a game changer that would be. 

I strongly believe if you're a regular scrumpy drinker there's no way that virus is living in you. Kills all known germs, DEAD! 

I expect that, if all else fails, we may all have to adopt this remedy. Get stockpiling now I say!

Archived