IGNORED

The Belarusian Premier League

Bristol Rob

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I expect that, if all else fails, we may all have to adopt this remedy. Get stockpiling now I say!

I have been working out which room we could turn into a sauna. The middle floor bathroom is favourite, it’s next to the water tank and gets pretty warm already. Switch off all the other radiators seal the gaps around the door and bobs your uncle. :)

9 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I expect that, if all else fails, we may all have to adopt this remedy. Get stockpiling now I say!

in theory,it doesn't sound stupid to me. if alcohol wipes kill germs,can it have an effect in your blood?? my only concern is you might need an awful lot of it to have any results,probably pickling livers or alcohol poisoning. any medical people on here in the know??

2 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

in theory,it doesn't sound stupid to me. if alcohol wipes kill germs,can it have an effect in your blood?? my only concern is you might need an awful lot of it to have any results,probably pickling livers or alcohol poisoning. any medical people on here in the know??

Can't tell if you're being serious or not. In theory it sounds utterly stupid. :P

Archived