IGNORED

Barbers & Hairdressers

Shaun Taylor

I've been cutting mine for 5 years now, 2 back and sides and a little off the top. It's not that hard and a lot of places are selling out of clippers so guess a lot of people are giving it a go. If it messes up just shave off and let it grow back as no one is going to see haha 

25 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

The city players have done a shave head challenge on Instagram, Plato looks funny and he nominated Aden Flint to do his and ahaha that was the best yet!

No doubt he was quite philosophical about it.

31 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

The city players have done a shave head challenge on Instagram, Plato looks funny and he nominated Aden Flint to do his and ahaha that was the best yet!

Imaagine Flint wearing a Harrington jacket, Fred perry or ben Sherman, braces and jeans rolled up showing his DM's, late 70's early 80's skinhead!

45 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

I've been cutting mine for 5 years now, 2 back and sides and a little off the top. It's not that hard and a lot of places are selling out of clippers so guess a lot of people are giving it a go. If it messes up just shave off and let it grow back as no one is going to see haha 

My thoughts exactly 

1 hour ago, paul_fox said:

I've been doing mine for 25 years - I just use the bare blade! Remember to maintain: clean and oil blades.

19 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Maybe long hair a la 70's will be back in fashion after this?

Alas For some of us, that's not going to happen! ☹️

Oh I don't know .... Remember that farmer on the local news a few years back?

Next time you're in a field let a cow lick your head.    ?

21 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Maybe long hair a la 70's will be back in fashion after this?

Alas For some of us, that's not going to happen! ☹️

Try doing a ‘Bobby Charlton’ with your ear hair. 

Works a treat for me. 

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Got a hair clipper from Amazon last week.

Cost £27 and works well(ish) so will keep it tidy - not that I'm going anywhere anytime soon.

I'll be back to the barber when this is over though.

I let my son cut mine yesterday and he made a decent job of it to be fair. Saved a tenner, so all good.

Archived