IGNORED

Photos from daily exercise at The Gate

PhilC

On 30/03/2020 at 10:28, RedM said:

I feel it will be just the opposite, an absolutely massive celebration that most of us have come through. No doubt it will be pretty emotional too with the inevitable losses amongst us. 

Lets face it, football will be one of the last things that will be allowed to return to normal. People will be confident that there is no longer a danger by the time we are all allowed to be shoulder to shoulder again. So it wont be for quite a while yet, probably mid November in the snow!

I think you are right and I also think and maybe it will happen, is that there will be a two minutes silence before KO, to remember all who lost their lives in this tragic pandemic!

14 hours ago, Chivs said:

"Hello Officer.  I know I've been driving for 40 minutes (hey, never got here so fast though!), but, yes, this is essential."  :city:

Just quote mental health ( and no I’m not making light of anyone who has issues, before anyone slates me). Say you need to reassure yourself that all is well at The Gate and it’s one less thing to worry about ?

25 minutes ago, RedM said:

Just quote mental health ( and no I’m not making light of anyone who has issues, before anyone slates me). Say you need to reassure yourself that all is well at The Gate and it’s one less thing to worry about ?

That might work better for a Gashead spotted aimlessly wandering around in the Whorefield area with a tatty A to Z map book in his hand...  Less believable for a Red in Ashton tbh.. 

Archived