IGNORED

Grealish shows his usual class

Lrrr

29 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Doubt it - Fammy wasn’t there - he was banned once in very dubious circumstances for an alleged incident in a game vs Birmingham City - not sure why he’d be banned for this Grealish incident when he clearly wasn’t there - and don’t bother with the ‘whoosh’ - I get it, we’ve done the unproven, unfair angle to death - no need to drag it up every time another player gets accused of something - cheers ...

You don't want to be having a go at @Cider_boy for that post....... it's clear that Fammy hacked his account and posted on his behalf - better up that ban to 8 games. 

9 hours ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

It is on the front page of the sun and held aloft by Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain this morning as he went a Bristol City red in howling, spitting anger 

As much as what he looks to have done is wrong it is much more twisted that this kind of story is music to media’s ears, and they will blow the thing 10x out of proportion until it’s completely degraded a 23 year olds career.

I’ve worked in journalism and these type of headlines get thought out to maximise every last bit of outrage they can get out the public. Personally it doesn’t bother me, he’s a footballer and not a very influential one. There’s much bigger things to be worrying about at the moment.

What a load of baloney, I suppose they should just turn a blind eye to high profile footballers breaking the law? Even if the Sun and Piers Morgan are a complete waste of space it should still be public knowledge.

The only person who is degrading his career is himself; the facts are pretty black and white before being “blown out of proportion”.

3 hours ago, Mr X said:

Looking at Villa's forum while most posters are slating him (as they should!) there's a surprising amount saying people are 'snowflakes' and should 'get a grip' over what he's done!

Looking forward to seeing that club back in the Championship next season  

So there's a few saying "snowflakes"  I don't know which Villa forum you're reading but the one I read, nobody is saying that.  All teams have a few loose cannons - Why are you trying to make out it's a majority?  It's probably less than 1%

And if you look at Jack's Twitter page, most of the Man U fans (who think they're signing him) are telling him not to worry and that everything will be fine.  I don't see those muppets rushing to display outrage either.

13 hours ago, Delta said:

Committed no offence as has not been tested for alcohol, therefore has not failed any test.

Left details at the scene so has not left the scene of an accident without making a reasonable effort to disclose contact details.

Was not obliged to await police attendance because nobody was injured.  In this instance, there was no requirement to inform the police.

Possibility of a careless driving charge depending on what CCTV unearths.

Here to help. ?

You are getting more and more like one of those annoying messages flying around social media that is full or inaccuracies that everyone quotes as true

First you were constantly posting mistakes claiming to be some kind of expert in the corona virus thread now you write this nonsense

You have so many points wrong it is hilarious 

Certainly glad you are never around me "to help" 

58 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's such a shame because he's a really talented player and very enjoyable to watch. He's got the ability to be a regular for England but can't see Southgate, who's had doubts about him before, picking him for the foreseeable unless he cleans up his act. 

I am sure this is taken into account when looking at him for selection

It is not like this is the first time he has gotten into hot water

23 minutes ago, Down Town said:

You are getting more and more like one of those annoying messages flying around social media that is full or inaccuracies that everyone quotes as true

First you were constantly posting mistakes claiming to be some kind of expert in the corona virus thread now you write this nonsense

You have so many points wrong it is hilarious 

Certainly glad you are never around me "to help" 

I am sure this is taken into account when looking at him for selection

It is not like this is the first time he has gotten into hot water

Actually, the only thing I was discussing on the coronavirus thread was the right for some self-employed to claim holiday pay and my posts were 100% accurate and correct.

I don't have many points wrong and the only thing that is hilarious are the responses.

As for the post about Grealish - Let's wait and see what (if anything) he ends up being charged with.  Whilst I don't claim to be an expert on criminal law, common sense alone should tell you that if he hasn't been proven to be drink driving then he won't be convicted of it.

Furthermore, as he stayed and gave his details when he was asked for them, he has acted correctly in the aftermath.  

• Admin
45 minutes ago, Delta said:

The person he left his details with has been mentioned as being his mate Tony Capaldi

image.png

The force said the driver left his details with a member of the public before leaving on foot before police arrived.

Images surfaced online on Sunday of a damaged white Range Rover as well as a picture that appeared to show Villa midfielder Grealish at the scene of the incident, wearing a bright blue hoodie, shorts and odd footwear.

The Range Rover reversed from a designated parking bay, across a road and collided with a parked silver van, leaving it with a dented bumper and smashed rear lights.

It was then said to have veered on to a pavement and into at least one other parked car, and also hit iron railings in front of an estate agency.

The car was left parked on double yellow lines in front of flats, with damage to the rear captured on camera by witnesses.

20 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

"The big Cuban opened his legs, and showed his class" David Colemanballs. About 1976. 

If Grealish had popped out to get his hair cut, I think there would be some leniency shown, or sympathy for him....

Well he is in need of a decent hair cut..

End of the day he's an immature 24 year old who seems to lack a bit of self awareness, like quite a few footballers. At least he didn't run away like a few other footballers have done, he gave his details and said he'd pay for all the damage. As he said, he was stupid and will now pay for it and hopefully learn from it. 

On the other hand, there is Ross McCormack, a 33 year old who should have known better than to allegedly throw a party ending in the small hours while their is a lock down. I hope there is some come back for that waster.

Both idiots, but McCormack is the bigger one imo.

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

The person he left his details with has been mentioned as being his mate Tony Capaldi

image.png

The force said the driver left his details with a member of the public before leaving on foot before police arrived.

Images surfaced online on Sunday of a damaged white Range Rover as well as a picture that appeared to show Villa midfielder Grealish at the scene of the incident, wearing a bright blue hoodie, shorts and odd footwear.

The Range Rover reversed from a designated parking bay, across a road and collided with a parked silver van, leaving it with a dented bumper and smashed rear lights.

It was then said to have veered on to a pavement and into at least one other parked car, and also hit iron railings in front of an estate agency.

The car was left parked on double yellow lines in front of flats, with damage to the rear captured on camera by witnesses.

WRONG

You have seen him photographed with Tony Capaldi and assumed that is who he left details with.  There were several people out and about and if you search hard enough, you will find photographs of Grealish with other people as well.

34 minutes ago, Delta said:

WRONG

You have seen him photographed with Tony Capaldi and assumed that is who he left details with.  There were several people out and about and if you search hard enough, you will find photographs of Grealish with other people as well.

I am intrigued @Delta

How can you claim to know who the details were left with?

7 minutes ago, Delta said:

But not intrigued by how Phantom does?

Phantom says "it has been mentioned he left his details with Capaldi".

You have stated as fact it is wrong. How do you know? I haven't a clue by the way who he left them with.

I am more intrigued how he has managed to reverse into a parked van (Range Rover with a reversing camera and sensors no doubt), smashing the lights and bumper, and then veered onto the pavement into another car/cars, and then managed to go into railings?? If he wasn't pished, he needs to be banned from driving for a couple of years anyway after that.

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Cages rattled  ?

Cage rattled?

By who?

It's funny how many claim Villa fans are deluded whilst ignoring the utter nonsense that is posted on here.

Just to be clear, nobody will ever get my cage rattled on an internet forum.

5 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Phantom says "it has been mentioned he left his details with Capaldi".

You have stated as fact it is wrong. How do you know? I haven't a clue by the way who he left them with.

I am more intrigued how he has managed to reverse into a parked van (Range Rover with a reversing camera and sensors no doubt), smashing the lights and bumper, and then veered onto the pavement into another car/cars, and then managed to go into railings?? If he wasn't pished, he needs to be banned from driving for a couple of years anyway after that.

Because unlike Phantom, I have read all the reports.  Phantom seems to think there were just Grealish & Capaldi present (he hasn't even taken into consideration that a 3rd person was present taking the photo).

It was quite a scene and several people came out after hearing the bumps.

I agree that he should be jailed.  He won't be because he hasn't been shown to be driving over the legal limit.

15 minutes ago, Delta said:

Cage rattled?

By who?

It's funny how many claim Villa fans are deluded whilst ignoring the utter nonsense that is posted on here.

Just to be clear, nobody will ever get my cage rattled on an internet forum.

Yours obviously , I love how your level of self importance immediately thought I was talking about you. ?

12 minutes ago, Delta said:

Because unlike Phantom, I have read all the reports.  Phantom seems to think there were just Grealish & Capaldi present (he hasn't even taken into consideration that a 3rd person was present taking the photo).

It was quite a scene and several people came out after hearing the bumps.

I agree that he should be jailed.  He won't be because he hasn't been shown to be driving over the legal limit.

I doubt you have read ALL the reports regardless of what you think.

Unsure where I have said he should be jailed as well. 

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Yours obviously , I love how your level of self importance immediately thought I was talking about you. ?

Of course you were talking about me - You're following me around like a little lap dog.

Here boy, here boy. ?

Archived