IGNORED

Grealish shows his usual class

Lrrr

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Maybe he needed a poo.

It would explain things.

Shithouse club captain acts like ...well ,exactly how you expect a shithouse club captain to act to be fair. Go on Twitter pretend to be a normal human being during a pandemic , but the true colours came shining through less than 24hrs later. He is what he is, he cant help it he just reverted to type. 

• Admin
2 hours ago, wood_red said:

Phantom says "it has been mentioned he left his details with Capaldi".

1 hour ago, Delta said:

Because unlike Phantom, I have read all the reports.  .

I am glad @wood_red has the ability to read what is in front of them on a screen and not imagine something that isn't

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

I am glad @wood_red has the ability to read what is in front of them on a screen and not imagine something that isn't

The only problem with that is, it HASN'T been mentioned that he left details with Capaldi.  This probably explains why you posted an irrelevant quote rather than one confirming your claim (that it had been mentioned...)

The only person who appears to be suggesting that he left details with Capaldi is you.

If people could read as well as you'd like us to believe, that would have been the first thing they'd have noticed.

Why is anyone outside of Birmingham remotely interested in the antics of a fairly talented player who is hardly a household name, being out when he should ideally have been in lockdown, getting involved in a very minor traffic accident where nobody was injured ?

When a maggot like Piers Morgan feigns outrage people should get a sense of perspective I think.

2 hours ago, Delta said:

Because unlike Phantom, I have read all the reports.  Phantom seems to think there were just Grealish & Capaldi present (he hasn't even taken into consideration that a 3rd person was present taking the photo).

It was quite a scene and several people came out after hearing the bumps.

It is amazing how every now and again this forum gets a complete bell end post on here, often taking the morale high ground and claiming to know so much

You claim that you have "read all the reports". Absolutely hilarious, you are clearly a deluded liar !!

I can only assume that you were actually there? How else would you be able to back up that several people heard the bumps? 

16 minutes ago, Delta said:

The only problem with that is, it HASN'T been mentioned that he left details with Capaldi.  This probably explains why you posted an irrelevant quote rather than one confirming your claim (that it had been mentioned...)

The only person who appears to be suggesting that he left details with Capaldi is you.

If people could read as well as you'd like us to believe, that would have been the first thing they'd have noticed.

Or maybe there are things not actually in the press?

But how upsetting would that be for you, after taking all that time reading all the reports and someone actually knowing more than you just because they possible have connections to the situation

As an example I assume that you can realise that there was more to the incident involving the Derby players a few months back than made the press?

2 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I am intrigued @Delta

How can you claim to know who the details were left with?

You failed to answer the question @Delta

How do you know so much? Please do not tell me it is because you read all the reports!!

2 hours ago, Delta said:

But not intrigued by how Phantom does?

Because over time you get to recognise people that do not post rubbish and those that suddenly appear on the forum that do !!

17 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Why is anyone outside of Birmingham remotely interested in the antics of a fairly talented player who is hardly a household name, being out when he should ideally have been in lockdown, getting involved in a very minor traffic accident where nobody was injured ?

When a maggot like Piers Morgan feigns outrage people should get a sense of perspective I think.

Simple, because he is potentially going to make the move to the biggest club in the country this summer, and he would have been on the verge of a call up to our international side if he hadn't made a fool of himself yet again

Not sure why you single Piers Morgan out, there are many people that are very unhappy with his actions

19 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Doubt it - Fammy wasn’t there - he was banned once in very dubious circumstances for an alleged incident in a game vs Birmingham City - not sure why he’d be banned for this Grealish incident when he clearly wasn’t there - and don’t bother with the ‘whoosh’ - I get it, we’ve done the unproven, unfair angle to death - no need to drag it up every time another player gets accused of something - cheers ...

f me, get a sense of humour - cheers....

4 hours ago, Down Town said:

Simple, because he is potentially going to make the move to the biggest club in the country this summer, and he would have been on the verge of a call up to our international side if he hadn't made a fool of himself yet again

Not sure why you single Piers Morgan out, there are many people that are very unhappy with his actions

I'm sure that it won't damage his career at all.

He was a bit stupid and what he did was morally wrong, possibly legally wrong in this climate. But he wasn't drunk, didn't write off a car or two, or smash a car into a tree, then ran away - like some previous footballers did with no damage to their careers. Some have gone inside and still have careers when they got out. 

13 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I'm sure that it won't damage his career at all.

He was a bit stupid and what he did was morally wrong, possibly legally wrong in this climate. But he wasn't drunk, didn't write off a car or two, or smash a car into a tree, then ran away - like some previous footballers did with no damage to their careers. Some have gone inside and still have careers when they got out. 

Am I getting confused? 

The story is he was under the influence hence why he left the scene

He did also crash into two cars 

12 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Am I getting confused? 

The story is he was under the influence hence why he left the scene

He did also crash into two cars 

I've not seen it reported anywhere that he was under the influence - stand to be corrected.

He didn't "crash" into two cars (or wrote any off which was what I actually said), he reversed into one denting a bumper and breaking a light, and nudged another.

He left the scene after giving his details and saying he would pay for any damage.

Or am I getting confused ?

(I don't read any red tops or the daily mail btw so maybe I'm not that well informed)

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I've not seen it reported anywhere that he was under the influence - stand to be corrected.

He didn't "crash" into two cars (or wrote any off which was what I actually said), he reversed into one denting a bumper and breaking a light, and nudged another.

He left the scene after giving his details and saying he would pay for any damage.

Or am I getting confused ?

(I don't read any red tops or the daily mail btw so maybe I'm not that well informed)

The initial tweet of a whatsapp message that seemingly broke the news had the person in the message saying Jack wasn't sober, believable source or not is questionable another person on a facebook post saying the neighbour witnessed it happen saying he was pissed. But to leave it parked on double yellows and not even near to the curb when he must have been parked properly not far away before seems odd if he was sober.

32 minutes ago, hodge said:

The initial tweet of a whatsapp message that seemingly broke the news had the person in the message saying Jack wasn't sober, believable source or not is questionable another person on a facebook post saying the neighbour witnessed it happen saying he was pissed. But to leave it parked on double yellows and not even near to the curb when he must have been parked properly not far away before seems odd if he was sober.

Has he been charged ?

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

Hard to charge a guy for being under the influence when he supposedly doesn't answer phone calls for 24 hours 

Did the police say they couldn't contact him ?

Didn't know that.

Not sure why they would tbh.

18 hours ago, Down Town said:

He won't be the first bellend to play for England or secure a move to a big club and I expect he will do both. Its not like he was brawling in the city centre and getting jail time like some I could mention or have a penchant for slapping women about like other "heroes" As for Morgan why not dig him out? He has a huge platform to spout off yet his past behaviour makes Grealish look harmless. 

I couldn't care less about the Premier league or the millionaires within it but some of the comments make me smile. 

6 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

If Capaldi and others were present they should take a share of the blame...

Why didn't one of them give a shout to Grealish - a simple  '' VAN ON ! "  would have surely avoided the problem. 

If someone would have shouted that he would have put it on a quick full lock and rolled over.

I still find it bizarre that if he was sober how has he managed to reverse into a parked van in a Range Rover that has sensors and more than likely a camera (that would have started beeping about 4 foot away), he then hit other parked cars and then into railings after that?

12 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Did the police say they couldn't contact him ?

Didn't know that.

Not sure why they would tbh.

@Delta knows the full details he can let us know

1 hour ago, Natchfever said:

He won't be the first bellend to play for England or secure a move to a big club and I expect he will do both.

True, but the difference this time around is that Southgate is very strict about how players conduct themselves not only on the pitch but also off of it

Ole' will no doubt be thinking whether Grealish is the player worth investing in or whether it is better to go elsewhere

49 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

@Delta knows the full details he can let us know

True, but the difference this time around is that Southgate is very strict about how players conduct themselves not only on the pitch but also off of it

Ole' will no doubt be thinking whether Grealish is the player worth investing in or whether it is better to go elsewhere

Which is exactly the reason he hasnt been called up to a squad recently and unlikely to be in the future following this.

2 hours ago, wood_red said:

If someone would have shouted that he would have put it on a quick full lock and rolled over.

I still find it bizarre that if he was sober how has he managed to reverse into a parked van in a Range Rover that has sensors and more than likely a camera (that would have started beeping about 4 foot away), he then hit other parked cars and then into railings after that?

Exactly this, we all know that he was almost certainly drink driving.

Archived