Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Grealish shows his usual class


Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, martnewts said:

Seems Jack Grealish showing his usual class. Does a video telling people to stay in then goes out gets pissed and smashed his car into parked cars 

9FDFB88A-256A-4D5C-BC5F-7D7BAECBD419.png

Back to his usual self.. I mean I’m bored too but yeah 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/mar/29/police-investigate-after-jack-grealish-pictured-at-traffic-incident

I'm sure someone borrowed or stole his Range Rover and he was self isolating at home because he wouldn't thick enough to do something like this! 

Especially as he'd released a video prior to this telling us common folk to stay at home.

Edited by Loco Rojo
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That reg plate belongs to a black Range Rover. Not a white one 🤔

 

No proof it is his I know, but if it is and he's changed the colour without telling the DVLA, then rammed it into other cars ?

Could get a telling off for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Seems like the despicable mainstream media in this country have chosen their next victim to be hounded and destroyed from pillar to post

I’m not saying that this story isn’t true but it certainly wouldn’t be unknown for the press to invent stories on high profile people particularly as there’s no sport of any kind to fill the pages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Seems like the despicable mainstream media in this country have chosen their next victim to be hounded and destroyed from pillar to post

If the story is true he needs a serious rap over the wrists for many reasons and correctly destroyed 

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m not saying that this story isn’t true but it certainly wouldn’t be unknown for the press to invent stories on high profile people particularly as there’s no sport of any kind to fill the pages.

They hardly need to invent stories to fill space at the moment. 

Has this story actually made any publication yet?

Edit: Just mentioned on talksport news. Villa not commenting police investigating 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Seems like the despicable mainstream media in this country have chosen their next victim to be hounded and destroyed from pillar to post

Not being funny, but (if this is true) then people like this do need to be hounded and embarrassed, as too do the other idiots that are being reported over the weekend to be doing dumb sh-ite and ignoring the governments advice. 

I do agree with your comment about the media in this country though being despicable but in this instance (again if this story is correct and he was involved) then he and others are free game for them to go after and make an example of.  

At the moment there are too many people ignoring the advice and thinking they can carry on as normal and do what they like. All people are being asked to do is stay at home and watch TV - hardly asking the impossible is it.

Edited by Loco Rojo
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Not being funny, but (if this is true) then people like this do need to be hounded and embarrassed, as too do the other idiots that are being reported over the weekend to be doing dumb sh-ite and ignoring the governments advice. 

I do agree with your comment about the media in this country though being despicable but in this instance (again if this story is correct and he was involved) then he and others are free game for them to go after and make an example of.  

At the moment there are too many people ignoring the advice and thinking they can carry on as normal and do what they like. All people are being asked to do is stay at home and watch TV - hardly asking the impossible is it.

Grealish even put a video out telling people to stay at home - so if true he deserves everything and a lot more by the media and everyone else for being such a hypocritical f00king idiot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, supercidered said:

He was wearing an odd set of Sliders i.e. one black and one white in the photo!

Black ones a slipper, looks like the other guy is holding the other slider under his arm

Purely speculative but the supposed being out of contact all day from club and police would mean he couldn't be tested for being under the influence? So would be a case of an accident when driving rather than being under the influence if thats what happened? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, phantom said:

They hardly need to invent stories to fill space at the moment. 

Has this story actually made any publication yet?

It is on the front page of the sun and held aloft by Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain this morning as he went a Bristol City red in howling, spitting anger 

As much as what he looks to have done is wrong it is much more twisted that this kind of story is music to media’s ears, and they will blow the thing 10x out of proportion until it’s completely degraded a 23 year olds career.

I’ve worked in journalism and these type of headlines get thought out to maximise every last bit of outrage they can get out the public. Personally it doesn’t bother me, he’s a footballer and not a very influential one. There’s much bigger things to be worrying about at the moment.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

It is on the front page of the sun and held aloft by Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain this morning as he went a Bristol City red in howling, spitting anger 

As much as what he looks to have done is wrong it is much more twisted that this kind of story is music to media’s ears, and they will blow the thing 10x out of proportion until it’s completely degraded a 23 year olds career.

I’ve worked in journalism and these type of headlines get thought out to maximise every last bit of outrage they can get out the public. Personally it doesn’t bother me, he’s a footballer and not a very influential one. There’s much bigger things to be worrying about at the moment.

Fair shout

But comments being made here are just like they were when the news about the Derby players came to light

What is clear he Grealish was visiting McCormack, and with Capaldi in the photo he is clearly not self isolating

What else is involved only time will tell

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hodge said:

Purely speculative but the supposed being out of contact all day from club and police would mean he couldn't be tested for being under the influence? So would be a case of an accident when driving rather than being under the influence if thats what happened? 

His solicitor would no doubt have been in his ear telling him to get a test done to provide he wasn't under the influence

If he doesn't provide any sample if he was asked to do so is a criminal offence in itself

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

It is on the front page of the sun and held aloft by Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain this morning as he went a Bristol City red in howling, spitting anger 

As much as what he looks to have done is wrong it is much more twisted that this kind of story is music to media’s ears, and they will blow the thing 10x out of proportion until it’s completely degraded a 23 year olds career.

I’ve worked in journalism and these type of headlines get thought out to maximise every last bit of outrage they can get out the public. Personally it doesn’t bother me, he’s a footballer and not a very influential one. There’s much bigger things to be worrying about at the moment.

Well it should, he (or people like him ) are the reason people could die, and the reason the lockdown will be extended and perhaps become more stringent !

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, phantom said:

His solicitor would no doubt have been in his ear telling him to get a test done to provide he wasn't under the influence

If he doesn't provide any sample if he was asked to do so is a criminal offence in itself

Can't be asked to do one if you can't be contacted for 24 hours 🤷‍♂️ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

How can you possibly know that? I'm not a fan of Grealish but i suspect this is fake news. 

You can check the reg plate on the govt mot, tax and insurance check by just sticking in a reg plate, however its not to say Grealish hasn't had the car modified with a white wrap, bought a new car/changed the plate over and hasn't updated the info etc. There's a picture of him by a white car with the same plate either its good photoshop or genuine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...