IGNORED

Grealish shows his usual class

Lrrr

1 minute ago, Maltshoveller said:

I think JG is a very good player 

but is the type of player who is very hard to fit into a team

so you need to build the team around them

JG is good but not good enough for the TOP teams to build their teams around him

Thanks Jack, now pick yourself up off the floor lad. :P

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Not at the rumoured £80m they wanted for him & that was before he got his England call-up so Villa were unlikely to be willing to negotiate down.

Sorry, I just don’t rate him, him being more worried about how he looks & his constant throwing himself to the floor, far outweighs anything that he does that is good as a footballer in my opinion.

They probably thought if Decclan Rice is apparently worth 80m then surely JG must be worth the same. No wonder teams buy from abroad.

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Most fouled player last season 

Already identified as holding onto the ball longer. Look at his first run with the ball for England, epitomises everything about him 

48 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think Grealish is a superb talent and it’s a shame he’s not playing in a top 6 team. 

simply not at the level for a top six English side

18 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

'Fouled'

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Already identified as holding onto the ball longer. Look at his first run with the ball for England, epitomises everything about him 

simply not at the level for a top six English side

Wasn't defending him, found it quite funny actually 

23 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I'll be amazed if he isn't in the Olympic diving team next time around. No one out there knows how to imagine contact and fall over quite as well as Grealish.

He will be! Alongside Tom Daley on the high board!

pity because he is a very good footballer but his acting skills fool most of the officials making the “most fouled player” stat totally wrong!

Archived