IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

So after the SARS outbreak in 2004 the Chinese closed all wet markets . Only to reverse this decision 4 months later.

If that indeed is the case, I think in my lifetime I’m going to see China rise from a Fourth World Country to World Leader and then back again.

I’m no international lawyer, but assume there is a case for them to be sued for trillions. The case, I assume, would based on the administration allowed the continuance of activities that posed a known high risk to human health, added to that, the governance ‘system’ tried to suppress news of the current outbreak. 

Think they deserve all they get, any Country that permits boiling dogs alive should not be part of the civilised world in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

How about this one 

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did.

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there. Worth pondering..

Just Think about this... How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19?

Because they are staunch ally of China.

Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit.

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas.

I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan?

Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now.

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump.

Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts.

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. .. China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.

Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus.

Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA. Just Think about it ... The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities

Utterly barking

Edited by RumRed
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RedRock said:

If that indeed is the case, I think in my lifetime I’m going to see China rise from a Fourth World Country to World Leader and then back again.

I’m no international lawyer, but assume there is a case for them to be sued for trillions. The case, I assume, would based on the administration allowed the continuance of activities that posed a known high risk to human health, added to that, the governance ‘system’ tried to suppress news of the current outbreak. 

Think they deserve all they get, any Country that permits boiling dogs alive should not be part of the civilised world in my opinion. 

Yet more than 1 poster on here has called me out on this, while defending this despicable regime. 

2 hours ago, TRL said:

Jesus christ spelling standards in this country are woeful. I have many foreign friends who spell better than a lot of English natives.

If someone is going to take the piss make sure there is nothing they can come back with.

I'm thinking "prowed"

Anyway.. I may invest in one of those!

Nothing to see here. I've managed to quote myself. Doh!

Edited by TRL
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Gloucester Road was full of appreciation.

I’m glad they were because bugger all here in bs3,they are quite happy to post letters through my letterbox saying we need to stay together in these times and want to collect food for the down and outs but couldn’t spend a minute of their time for the NHS

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I’m glad they were because bugger all here in bs3,they are quite happy to post letters through my letterbox saying we need to stay together in these times and want to collect food for the down and outs but couldn’t spend a minute of their time for the NHS

Bedminster sounded loud on Radio Bristol

Very loud here in Easton - people banging drums, cheering and clapping. It was like being in S82. Maybe we could have an "Atmosphere" thread for future 8 O'Clock Claps for the NHS? What about chanting to encourage adjacent streets? e.g. "South Street South Street clap your hands". What do you think Robbored?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Just watching Trump's latest briefing, he's absolutely puddled, been rambling on for 10 minutes or so.

But it's ok, he'll have the US open for business by Easter.......for rapid contagion and death.

Who does his make-up btw?!

• Like 1