Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
Loderingo

The Coronavirus and how it impacts on sport

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I can't blame my government for starting a worldwide pandemic.  They have no responsibility for it . Sorry you don't like it, but I and many others blame China simply because it's their fault.

The argument of a simpleton some might say. 

It wasn't a pandemic until the world ignored it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the number of deaths dropping, the numbers were based on a much smaller window, rather than a full 24 hours. I think it went from 1pm the previous day to 9am . . . I'm sure the number of deaths in the 24 hour period were still higher. That's probably why it wasn't reported. 

I'd love to test myself with the new home testing kit. I am adamant I had something freakily similar 'over Christmas' - my Dad was even hospitalised with it just before. It was weird the way he was treated, but not until now I've ever really thought about it.

Cant explain it, but the whole thing makes me feel strange. I'm not a conspiracist, but I think this has been 'going round' a lot longer than we know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Glad you managed to get your wife off the island. To be honest it's not been too bad here really. I've been fairly impressed with McLaughlin's leadership (for probably the first time sine moving here) - and he seemed embarrassed and exasperated at the number of "essential" applications the other day. Have to say I am glad I don't have a pet right now. 

Having dealt with CI Gov for 20+ years I'm surprised they even had an email inbox for the curfew exemptions.

Stay safe and good luck. Not expecting the airport to open anytime soon.

Edited by One Team In Keynsham
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stortz said:

Well that's because it hasn't gone down, they've just changed the way they report them:

image.png.3090d565712e46c75c9f22c9bb549257.png

Yes, I'm sure that you know more than every scientist and emergency planner in the world eh.

Give me strength.

Before you castigate me a week ago the so called experts were talking deaths in the hundreds of thousands (in this country) after at least three weeks into this outbreak we are at less than 500, do you still honestly believe that many are going to die? scientists and so called experts have been wrong too many times to count in the past why should we believe them now? the evidence I see tells me that was a massive over reaction, and as I said to another poster judge me in three weeks I will apologise if I'm wrong will you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

The argument of a simpleton some might say. 

It wasn't a pandemic until the world ignored it. 

Tune in to talk radio right now simpleton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

To$$er. He should have been arrested years ago for having a name like Cody Pfister.

I suspect he's going to find out what pfisting is in the near future

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Not sure what you don't agree with?  That Hospital Nightingale is the new name for ExCel Centre?  Or that it's going to have 4000 beds across 2 wards? Or that it's going to contain a morgue?  Or that maybe we haven't seen anywhere near the number of fatalities from this virus (in your opinion)...?  I suggest if you know more than the doctors, nurses and scientists involved in this, you immediately head up the NHS task force.

An over reaction wait an see before you judge me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I have to say, until scientists have been able to do more analysis, we don't know who or what caused the virus. We may never know. The causes of many great pandemics, including "Spanish flu", are just conjecture.

The dominant theory is that it began in Wuhan in November/December and may have some connection to the city's "wet market" and either bats or pangolins.

But there are problems with this: the form of bat coronavirus found in the kind of bats eaten in central China is only 96% a DNA match with Covid-19. That isn't normally close enough for a mutated virus to "jump species". As for pangolins, it's the scales that are ground up and used in (already banned) traditional medicine. These would be very unlikely to carry the virus, and pangolins only have a 90.3%match with the genetic material carried by Covid-19. Unlikely that they are either its direct source or even the "bridge" to forest bats. They are critically endangered for one thing.

Also, multiple reports suggest that neither bats or pangolins were sold in the wet market in Wuhan. Bat-eating being much more of a rural thing; something that is dying out in modern China.

You don't need to blame the peculiar eating habits of some Chinese for these zoonotic diseases. They are much more likely to come from everyday farm animals that everyone eats: chickens (SARS/MERS); pigs (Swine Fever), etc.

Moreover, research on many virus outbreaks has suggested they may have circulated for decades at a low-level before a mutation made them more dangerous and a "super-spreader" burst them into an epidemic. Although AIDS was first identified in New York in 1981, evidence now shows it was present in the Congo basin area in the 1930s and had reached the US by the 1960s. Deaths from it were chalked up to different causes.

So I personally wouldn't "blame China" for a virus mutation over which they would've had no control, and which may not even have originated there.

If there's blame to be attributed, we need to await the "inquest" on all this: and that may be years away.

Interesting Robbo. I've read a few papers speculating that the original bat virus was passed on to humans after a  period in pangolins, but as you say we may never know. And although they are endangered, hundreds of thousands of pangolins are traded in China per year.

With regards to SARS and MERS, I thought it was commonly accepted that the former came via civet cats and the latter dromedary camels, not chickens? Is that not right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

I suspect he's going to find out what pfisting is in the near future

Can you imagine if he's stuck in the state pen, when he walks in and his fellow inmates ask him his name, and he says Pfister!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stortz said:

With regards to SARS and MERS, I thought it was commonly accepted that the former came via civet cats and the latter dromedary camels, not chickens? Is that not right?

I'm told there's all sorts of unpleasant conditions you can get from camels toes......

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

It may look encouraging and I'll take any positive from this situation.

But the reality is that it is more than likely to go up from here for quite a while if you take into account what the experts are saying. If we have anywhere around 20k fatalities then, in their eyes, that would be a huge relief. Italy and Spain are on their way to those sort of figures and they are a bit in front of us in terms of time. I'm not sure that figures coming out of China are accurate tbh.

The experts seem to think that if this lock down works, and the analysis from the retrospective testing is positive, then the NHS will cope. But, for me, the Chancellors resolution for the self employed will also have a bearing on that. Get it right and the lock down is strengthened, get it wrong and, without legislation to stop hundreds of thousands of people going out to earn money, it could go horribly wrong.

 

20,000 casualties, it will be less than half that unless there is a massive downturn ( by that I mean a lot more cases) I think we have seen if not the worse of it at least the beginning of the end, it may be a bit bad for a week or two more but I'm not of the were doomed brigade which puts me in a minority of one on here so it seems. I'm talking overall deaths not contagion because the number of deaths per contagion is not accurate there are a lot more people who have got it than reported which means the percentage of deaths per contagion is a lot lower than published.

Edited by pillred
Add comment
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Can you imagine if he's stuck in the state pen, when he walks in and his fellow inmates ask him his name, and he says Pfister!

More likely, it will be pointed out that there is a rumour that he likes licking things and he will be invited to demonstrate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pillred said:

Before you castigate me a week ago the so called experts were talking deaths in the hundreds of thousands (in this country) after at least three weeks into this outbreak we are at less than 500, do you still honestly believe that many are going to die? scientists and so called experts have been wrong too many times to count in the past why should we believe them now? the evidence I see tells me that was a massive over reaction, and as I said to another poster judge me in three weeks I will apologise if I'm wrong will you?

I would be delighted to apologise if I'm wrong, and I'd certainly be in the exalted company of every epidemiologist,  scientist, doctor and emergency planner on the planet.

Incredible that somebody with such unique knowledge as you should be on otib. What are your medical or scientific qualifications? A Nobel prize at least, I'm presuming?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Interesting Robbo. I've read a few papers speculating that the original bat virus was passed on to humans after a  period in pangolins, but as you say we may never know. And although they are endangered, hundreds of thousands of pangolins are traded in China per year.

With regards to SARS and MERS, I thought it was commonly accepted that the former came via civet cats and the latter dromedary camels, not chickens? Is that not right?

I think the civets were the bridge animal to chickens. I may be wrong.

Like the current virus, i'm not sure definitive conclusions have been reached. Incidentally, the current coronavirus is a form of SARS, so you do wonder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pillred said:

20,000 casualties, it will be less than half that unless there is a massive downturn. I think we have seen if not the worse of it at least the beginning of the end it may be a bit bad for a week or two more but I'm not of the were doomed brigade which puts me in a minority of one on here so it seems.

There may well be a few on here who are negative and pessimistic - no doubt about that.

But most are pragmatic and can see it is going to get bad before it gets better.

I admire your optimism :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stortz said:

I would be delighted to apologise if I'm wrong, and I'd certainly be in the exalted company of every epidemiologist,  scientist, doctor and emergency planner on the planet.

Incredible that somebody with such unique knowledge as you should be on otib. What are your medical or scientific qualifications? A Nobel prize at least, I'm presuming?

CSE grade 2 maths and a width kick with float at Beg Brooke primary in 1965 if your asking.

  • Like 1
  • Robin 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I think the civets were the bridge animal to chickens. I may be wrong.

Like the current virus, i'm not sure definitive conclusions have been reached. Incidentally, the current coronavirus is a form of SARS, so you do wonder.

Re SARS:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-sars/china-scientists-say-sars-civet-cat-link-proved-idUSPEK23793120061123

And MERS:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/25/12/19-0882_article

No chickens involved in those outbreaks, which is pretty surprising given how closely and filthily they live!

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pillred said:

CSE grade 2 maths and a width kick with float at Beg Brooke primary in 1965 if your asking.

My apologies your eminence, you should have mentioned it before!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Re SARS:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-sars/china-scientists-say-sars-civet-cat-link-proved-idUSPEK23793120061123

And MERS:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/25/12/19-0882_article

No chickens involved in those outbreaks, which is pretty surprising given how closely and filthily they live!

 

Think I was thinking of H5N1.

I've read, somewhere, that bats were implicated with Sars. Great Horse Shoe Bats that may have been stored near the species that might have passed the virus to humans. 

Weren't they also the likely vector for ebola?

I think the entire comic book franchise Batman may have to be rethought.  :protest:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Think I was thinking of H5N1.

I've read, somewhere, that bats were implicated with Sars. Great Horse Shoe Bats that may have been stored near the species that might have passed the virus to humans. 

Weren't they also the likely vector for ebola?

I think the entire comic book franchise Batman may have to be rethought.  :protest:

As a species we are constantly asking for novel viral trouble really, be that by mixing and butchering all these disparate species in one unsanitary place, or pumping pigs full of antibiotics in massive sheds in Mexico.

And it's not just the Chinese that have wet markets tbf, you see similar in Indonesia and all over Asia- and are they any less dangerous than what the US does on an industrial scale to livestock and the subsequent loss of human medical protection?

Let's hope attitudes change after this.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

There may well be a few on here who are negative and pessimistic - no doubt about that.

But most are pragmatic and can see it is going to get bad before it gets better.

I admire your optimism :)

I have no doubt that we are not out of the woods yet, but just don't think it will be anywhere near as bad as we have been led to believe, maybe a bit of negative spin doctoring to scare people into behaving themselves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, phantom said:

FB_IMG_1585242185928.jpg

Jesus christ spelling standards in this country are woeful. I have many foreign friends who spell better than a lot of English natives.

 

If someone is going to take the piss make sure there is nothing they come back with.

 

I'm thinking "prowed"

Anyway.. I may invest in one of those!

Edited by TRL
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

There are indeed lots to "blame" the government there for. Invading Tibet and virtually destroying its culture for one thing. I don't think we can necessarily blame 'em for a viral mutation though.

Interested you ate bat (and rat!), JJT.  I'd be too squeamish. I wimped out of the old locust-on-a-stick in Vietnam.

I'd be hopeless on I'm A Celebrity...

I was young and naive back then mate,makes me gag a little bit even now thinking I done it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, phantom said:

FB_IMG_1585242185928.jpg

It would be funnier if some thought was put into the spelling etc.

Other suggestions:

If you are concerned about social distancing, wear one of these

Ever seen anyone wearing one of these? I'll bet they weren't having social distancing problems.

If you're having problems getting toilet rolls, no problem, get one of these because they are always in stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

It shows 113 deaths today.

Yes I can see it now, a little confusing but yes bad, but still I think

not as bad as we were led to believe it would be, any death is one too many, this sort of figure may be around for a little while longer but unless there is a very large increase In the daily numbers no way are tens of thousands going to die.

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

It shows 113 deaths today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s going to be 3 weeks until we see any improvement in the figures, as long as people aren’t coughing and breathing all over each other in Asda trying to get to that last packet of Smash...which they probably are.

Our local Tesco’s express are operating a queuing system just to get inside and only allowing so many people in at once. They’ve also used black and yellow tape to make a grid on the floor, one person allowed in each ‘box’ at a time. Its about time supermarkets started doing this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, phantom said:

FB_IMG_1585242185928.jpg

Wear not 'where' ffs. 

I agree with the comedic value but come on. 

I'm proud of our colours, not 'prowed'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It’s going to be 3 weeks until we see any improvement in the figures, as long as people aren’t coughing and breathing all over each other in Asda trying to get to that last packet of Smash...which they probably are.

Our local Tesco’s express are operating a queuing system just to get inside and only allowing so many people in at once. They’ve also used black and yellow tape to make a grid on the floor, one person allowed in each ‘box’ at a time. Its about time supermarkets started doing this. 

 

One person at a time allowed in the chemist this morning - I didn't notice the sign on the door as I walked in and was duly told off (and rightly so!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It’s going to be 3 weeks until we see any improvement in the figures, as long as people aren’t coughing and breathing all over each other in Asda trying to get to that last packet of Smash...which they probably are.

Our local Tesco’s express are operating a queuing system just to get inside and only allowing so many people in at once. They’ve also used black and yellow tape to make a grid on the floor, one person allowed in each ‘box’ at a time. Its about time supermarkets started doing this. 

 

We did our weekly shop in Lidl in Okehampton today around 10:30. It was all very civilized with people distancing, no-one getting stroppy (apart from one scratty family letting their brats run everywhere and letting it be known that they were disgusted at having to stay in - not that they got their fat arses off the sofa very often anyway by the looks of them). The biggest problem for us was having to queue for the checkout 1.5m apart which meant we had to stand for ten minutes right by the biscuits and chocolate - my waistline will be suffering over the next week or two now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

How about this one 

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did.

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there. Worth pondering..

Just Think about this... How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19?

Because they are staunch ally of China.

Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit.

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas.

I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan?

Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now.

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump.

Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts.

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. .. China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.

Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus.

Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA. Just Think about it ... The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities

 

You had me convinced right up to the point where you said Dr Who was behind the whole thing. Surely the good doctor is the one trying to solve the virus mystery?!

Great post though and you're always welcome on my conspiracy theories/dystopia thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

So after the SARS outbreak in 2004 the Chinese closed all wet markets . Only to reverse this decision 4 months later.

If that indeed is the case, I think in my lifetime I’m going to see China rise from a Fourth World Country to World Leader and then back again.

I’m no international lawyer, but assume there is a case for them to be sued for trillions. The case, I assume, would based on the administration allowed the continuance of activities that posed a known high risk to human health, added to that, the governance ‘system’ tried to suppress news of the current outbreak. 

Think they deserve all they get, any Country that permits boiling dogs alive should not be part of the civilised world in my opinion. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

How about this one 

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did.

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there. Worth pondering..

Just Think about this... How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19?

Because they are staunch ally of China.

Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit.

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas.

I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan?

Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now.

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump.

Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts.

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. .. China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.

Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus.

Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA. Just Think about it ... The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities

 

Utterly barking

Edited by RumRed
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedRock said:

If that indeed is the case, I think in my lifetime I’m going to see China rise from a Fourth World Country to World Leader and then back again.

I’m no international lawyer, but assume there is a case for them to be sued for trillions. The case, I assume, would based on the administration allowed the continuance of activities that posed a known high risk to human health, added to that, the governance ‘system’ tried to suppress news of the current outbreak. 

Think they deserve all they get, any Country that permits boiling dogs alive should not be part of the civilised world in my opinion. 

Yet more than 1 poster on here has called me out on this, while defending this despicable regime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TRL said:

Jesus christ spelling standards in this country are woeful. I have many foreign friends who spell better than a lot of English natives.

 

If someone is going to take the piss make sure there is nothing they can come back with.

 

I'm thinking "prowed"

Anyway.. I may invest in one of those!

Nothing to see here. I've managed to quote myself. Doh!

Edited by TRL
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...