IGNORED

Self isolation.Who with?

Slacker

Supposing you had to self isolate for up to three months.Who would you invite into your temporary lockdown shelter?I was going to run off a big list of people who would be good fun (Scott Murray,Ian Wright,Jeremy Clarkson-well I find him funny),maybe a decent chef,a painter and decorator/general builder/landscape gardener,Roger Wilkins and a tractor full of his finest,that sort of thing.Then I thought that is all a bit greedy and unnecessary, so I will just make a bit of space for Daisy Lowe.Sorry Roger,but if you could just leave the cider in the garage I would be much obliged.

On 31/03/2020 at 20:47, Red-Robbo said:

My lovely family.

Don't need anyone else.

Happy with what I've got.

Lucky you, @Red-Robbo I've not seen my daughter or my son, or my grand kids since all this madness started and the prospect of seeing them in months is looking rather bleak (hence my over appearance on OTIB recently) and it is really hard going to say the least. You are dead right with what you say... We''ll get through this though, we will.

• Admin
On 31/03/2020 at 17:02, Slacker said:

Supposing you had to self isolate for up to three months.Who would you invite into your temporary lockdown shelter?I was going to run off a big list of people who would be good fun (Scott Murray,Ian Wright,Jeremy Clarkson-well I find him funny),maybe a decent chef,a painter and decorator/general builder/landscape gardener,Roger Wilkins and a tractor full of his finest,that sort of thing.Then I thought that is all a bit greedy and unnecessary, so I will just make a bit of space for Daisy Lowe.Sorry Roger,but if you could just leave the cider in the garage I would be much obliged.

Doesn't "self" isolation mean you are alone?

16 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Lucky you, @Red-Robbo I've not seen my daughter or my son, or my grand kids since all this madness started and the prospect of seeing them in months is looking rather bleak (hence my over appearance on OTIB recently) and it is really hard going to say the least. You are dead right with what you say... We''ll get through this though, we will.

My kids and grandkids, live in Weymouth and I haven't seen them in person for over 2 years, bloody heartbreaking, we chat on video link up every week or so, but I feel your pain mate, when this is over i hope the airlines and travel companies don't gouge us all.

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

You`re not having Morgan, I`ve already booked her in! She has got something about her though.

Too late!

Hang on, I'll put her on the line...

Seriously though. I never even knew about this woman. She is really nice. REALLY NICE.

• Admin
On 02/04/2020 at 10:43, Slacker said:

We would be alone together.I am confident I can make this happen. Please don't try and confuse the issue!

Now I understand

Would be these three - sadly I have only met two of them........ so far!

Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Lighter Hair And Spring Cut

mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wyprmain/files/...

Raquel Suarez Groen Biography | Broadway Buzz | Broadway.com

Archived