IGNORED

Sad Day

BCFC76

1 hour ago, cityironman said:

Good on ya mate, a classy post. No time for rivalry in a situation like this.

To BCFC76 - So sorry to hear of your loss & may your dad rest in peace. Stay strong fella.

There's some really decent posters on this forum and I agree it's a time to support each other during this crisis we're going through 

Thinking of you at this difficult time.

When you return, and I’m sure you will, things will seem different. As time passes though, the pain of your loss will slowly dissolve to be replaced by happier thoughts. You’ll then be able to look back at treasured memories of sharing times at The Gate. 

Stay strong. The family of reds are with you. 

A lot of sympathy to you. The passing of parents is hard but at least it's in the correct sequence.

When your grieving is done, you will always remember the good times when you were together at The Gate. I still miss my Dad who took me to City as a six year old, and who died in 1987.

Keep the faith and still come to the place of dreams. If you need someone to bring you or to be with you at the stadium, I'd suggest that you contact SLO Jerry Tocknell to see if he can help.

11 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

A lot of sympathy to you. The passing of parents is hard but at least it's in the correct sequence.

When your grieving is done, you will always remember the good times when you were together at The Gate. I still miss my Dad who took me to City as a six year old, and who died in 1987.

Lovely comments CR. 

Many of us will have experienced the loss of a parent or both as some of uschave.  It’s a tough emotionally but over time the grieving process passes and eventually you’ll be able to remember him with a smile in your heart.

My dad has been gone 14 years and as I type this I’m thinking of him with that smile in my  heart  ? 

BCFC76, my thoughts & love reach out from Oz to you & your family.

My mother still lives in Bristol & is in her 90's & isn't well at all at the moment, it's so difficult being as far away as Oz.

Although I believe your Dad's passing wasn't related to covid19 it's a very worrying time we're all going through all over the world but we will get through this together & come out stronger. Unfortunately though I feel we will see many posts in the coming months on this site about the loss of loved ones.

Stay Strong & Above All, Stay Safe BCFC76

I lost my City fanatic dad when he was 68 as well. I then took over his seat and that was the beginning of me being a S/T holder.

It's weird, but when we pull off an unexpected or last-minute win, I'm sure I can sense him looking down. And I'm not the least bit religious.

Condolences for your loss @BCFC76 . Through you and the person you are, he lives on. And so does his City support.

Archived