IGNORED

A question

AppyDAZE

Serious question, folks.

Is anybody sat at home right now wondering if they've got it, or got it coming on?

I've got a bit of a headache, been coughing a bit, and not sure if i'm hotter than i should be.

A part of me thinks it's a mental thing, a paranoid feeling maybe.

Just interested to see if others have wondered too.

Cheers, guys and girls.

Oh, and don't say the headache is probably down to playing Queen or Pavement.

i have wondered at times this week. im a smoker and tend to cough a bit during the colder months so paying no attention to that but I have had minor sore throats and headaches.its that time of year when all the other bugs etc are doing the rounds so im ignoring it until I get furloughed, (hopefully next Thursday)

14 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I,ve got a bit of a temperature,  my eyes are burning and streaming, but no cough or anything, I don't think I have it though, just staying indoors anyway to make sure

Me too. I've had the odd solo walk (I said walk :laugh:) but been cooped up largely. This is tough for pretty much everyone.

im getting really stressed at work having to get into peoples cars to work on them when there really is no need. ive got no problem working on any key workers cars to help, id even go in if I was off to do so  them . old folk who shouldn't be out let alone worrying about their cars are doing my head in . 

4 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

im getting really stressed at work having to get into peoples cars to work on them when there really is no need. ive got no problem working on any key workers cars to help, id even go in if I was off to do so  them . old folk who shouldn't be out let alone worrying about their cars are doing my head in . 

I agree. i've not been out much at all, but i've seen some people that look like they are taking a big risk. Some pretty frail looking people actually.

And don't get me on joggers running straight at you.

24 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Maybe this thread could be used as a sort of "how we all doing?" sort of thing. Both physically and mentally.

Would be helpful, i think.

14 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I agree. i've not been out much at all, but i've seen some people that look like they are taking a big risk.

absolutely. one guy came in on sticks Tuesday,could barely walk,had to sit and wait in the office while his mot was done,probably nothing wrong with him but it goes through your mind 'what else is he up to if he being this silly'. im sure paranoah (sp) is causing me to notice more minor isuues in my health.

on a plus though,it could also be a good thread to mention any exceptional services you have used. I broke my bottom false teeth Thursday,panic set right in with my dentist closed but on google I found a guy in staple hill,collected Friday and returned Saturday for 60 quid. normally 50 but I paid a bit extra for his fuel travelling to nailsea  twice,but such a relief to get them done so easily

edit,would have normally cost me a lot more through the dentist too..money is a major worry for a lot of people and I have a little bit for emergencies,i still have it thanks to this bloke

Archived