IGNORED

What did we do to Wrexham,and they did the same to us in season

28 minutes ago, 42nite said:

No such place matey.

John won't be happy!      ?

Cor blimey, you’ve got me there. I’ve obviously not been paying attention to John’s posts. Plus the fact that I’ve never actually decamped from a train at this station. John, if you’re reading this, I promise to buy a ticket and travel to the aforesaid station as soon as travel is possible 

Wrexham were appealing to ALL away fans to support them by coming to Wrexhams home games as they were in deep financicial poo.

I could have posted the headline a bit better,but here is my answer

We gave them their highest attendance of the season and they gave us our lowest attendance of the season.

I am off to have a rest now as I have just got through SIX hours of the North Yorkshire moors railway programme.

So I'll have a look at all the flak I might get in the morning.Like 3 o clock in the morning

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Wrexham were appealing to ALL away fans to support them by coming to Wrexhams home games as they were in deep financicial poo.

I could have posted the headline a bit better,but here is my answer

We gave them their highest attendance of the season and they gave us our lowest attendance of the season.

I am off to have a rest now as I have just got through SIX hours of the North Yorkshire moors railway programme.

So I'll have a look at all the flak I might get in the morning.Like 3 o clock in the morning

So thenthresd title should be...

'What did we do for Wrexham, that they contributed to the OPPOSITE of?'

3-1 away wins. one in the league cup one in the fa cup, late 70s? I might have just started going down by then but even if I hadn't started yet I was still City & remember being extremely upset that a forth division side had beaten us. If I'm right it obviously got to me!

9 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

3-1 away wins. one in the league cup one in the fa cup, late 70s? I might have just started going down by then but even if I hadn't started yet I was still City & remember being extremely upset that a forth division side had beaten us. If I'm right it obviously got to me!

They were 2nd division at the time.... But right with results drew 4 4 at home lost 3 0 away fa cup 

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, we sold our floodlights to Wigan Athletic FC

I thought we gave them away, on the condition that whoever wanted them had to dismantle them and take them away. 

13 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

When the world as we know it is slowly falling apart people seek reassurance in many ways but this may take the biscuit.

Let the train take the strain.

Keep safe and stay out of the buffet car.

On 05/04/2020 at 22:25, Sleepy1968 said:

On 06/04/2020 at 07:30, archie andrews said:

They were 2nd division at the time.... But right with results drew 4 4 at home lost 3 0 away fa cup 

They were 3rd Division at the time. FACT.

Finished Champions of Div III that season, 77-78. The 3rd Round Tie was played in January 1978.

Archived