IGNORED

Kyle Walker

phantom

25 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Hosting a party involving two sex workers during a coronavirus lockdown?  That really ought to be the end of his England career at the very least.

Yet on another thread people are slating footballers for not helping others to keep their money coming in...! 

I jest, of course..!

26 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Hosting a party involving two sex workers during a coronavirus lockdown?  That really ought to be the end of his England career at the very least.

I would have him supporting the NHS for a week. Maybe then he’ll realise how stupid he is and consider his actions going forward 

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Wonder what his girl friend/wife thinks about him cavorting with prostitutes (assuming he's got one )?

Split with girlfriend last year when....... you can guess the rest. 

Serial ****.308755361_Screenshot2020-04-06at15_13_08.png.ce88822fb9479f92ad1bdb35a61c7174.png

2 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Grealish left his home and had a car accident, Walker had a shag!

Same principle. Walker essentially paid two people to leave their house. How is that any better? Even if they’d swapped what they did Grealish would still have had the worst press. Fairly blatant Favouritism for Walker as an England player, media only go after players when it fits their narrative 

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Same principle. Walker essentially paid two people to leave their house. How is that any better? Even if they’d swapped what they did Grealish would still have had the worst press. Fairly blatant Favouritism for Walker as an England player, media only go after players when it fits their narrative 

You sound suprised..? The media have been doing it for years, nothing new. Grealish unfortunately does come across as a bit of a unlikeable cock though which doesn’t help his cause.

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

But i thought the press picked on Sterling who is an England player too? 

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

Absolutely nowhere near the amount of coverage that Grealish got. Standard embarrassing British media coverage 

Think the Grealish story got more traction on the likes of social media etc because more people were defending his actions, no one seems to be defending Walker's, therefore less online presence about it which could mean the press make less of a story about it

7 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

All these high profile ***** are only apologizing for getting caught !

Yep. I remember watching the Tiger Woods apology presser years ago live. You know, the one where he had to apologise for having a girlfriend for each hole on the golf course. If you want to see the most insincere apology ever watch that.

• Admin
50 minutes ago, hodge said:

Think the Grealish story got more traction on the likes of social media etc because more people were defending his actions, no one seems to be defending Walker's, therefore less online presence about it which could mean the press make less of a story about it

I think this hits the nail on the head

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Yep. I remember watching the Tiger Woods apology presser years ago live. You know, the one where he had to apologise for having a girlfriend for each hole on the golf course. If you want to see the most insincere apology ever watch that.

The Australian cricket team ran him a close second though...………...……...

Archived