IGNORED

Kyle Walker

phantom

1 hour ago, Redpool said:

I do wonder why I love football at times when it's run by the corrupt and played by a lot of ***** with no respect, morale, or class. 

I love Bristol City like a family member. Outside of that I couldn’t give a **** about the professional game and the premier league.

It amazes me that people do.

8 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Split with girlfriend last year when....... you can guess the rest. 

Serial ****.308755361_Screenshot2020-04-06at15_13_08.png.ce88822fb9479f92ad1bdb35a61c7174.png

If only he'd been dating the pop star Pink.  I could made the old joke about turning down an easy Pink and opting for a difficult Brown instead. ?

11 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yep they need to get punished. The example some of the players set on and off the field is disgusting. So surprised this doesnt get addressed. 

There have been many high profile players over the years that have done similar and got away with it. However in these current times we all agree this is not acceptable. Walker should be sacked immediately and should banned from playing in the UK. 

Reducing player salaries by 30% is fair and needed. Why should the clubs put the strain onto the government when if players slashed they're wages for just 6 months they could surely pay for the entire staff at a football club.

If you dock a footballer on 50k a week 30% and pay the staff through the rest, assuming the club staff are on 20-30k a year, that would mean in one month you could pay from the players cut you could pay 20-30 employees their monthly salary? And that would be a single footballer. 

Remember how much footballers earn a week. And I know our wage structure doesn't pay that amount so this is very much what the Premier League should do. Feel free to disagree with me ?

15 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

I really hope the fans up and down the country (when we finally get back to footy) let these selfish and brainless toe rags know what they think. Game after game.

I doubt it - it seems that rather a large number of members of the general public have been equally active in flouting the restrictions.... just as selfish and brainless as footballers ...

So not fit to wear the shirt with the Three Lions, then. Will the same be true of the sky blue? Will he try to atone in some way by donating his spare pay or volunteering for the health services? Hmm...

7 hours ago, Tre Bong said:

With Wan-Bissaka and Alexander-Arnold waiting in the wings Walker is hardly a loss anyway.. 

47 minutes ago, bris red said:

With Wan-Bissaka and Alexander-Arnold waiting in the wings Walker is hardly a loss anyway.. 

Add Trippier given his apparent form for Atletico (may need some confirmation as I don't really watch them) then Reece James and Max Aarons coming through I'd have said he was done anyways.

Archived