IGNORED

Happy Easter Time fellow Reds!

bristolcitysweden

Hello all!  Such a shame that's it's a lock down and especially with the lovely weather you are having there, which is unusual for a Bank holiday weekend. However it very sensible that most people are obeying the Government and staying home and away from the holiday regions. Here the situation is not too bad, only about 1,500 cases and not many deaths, in fact lot's of those cases have recovered. Still we are keeping the social distances, no flights and no ferries, only supermarkets and pharmacies are still open, I am not certain, but I did hear that some shops may be opened again tomorrow, we shall see.  Anyway, best wishes to all OTIBers  and your families, stay safe and let's hope that all will be more or less back to normal within the next few months. so we can finish the season.

On 09/04/2020 at 18:20, phantom said:

Likewise, I wish everyone a happy Easter

Remember the rules, lets ensure we all play our part in staying as safe as possible

20200409_235857.jpg

Let’s hope none of the 70 caught sunbathing and having picnics at Ashton Court yesterday were City fans.

Hi everyone. My wife and I are still homeless, that is between the sale of our house and moving in to the next one. We've had ten weeks of holiday let's which is not doing the bank balance any good.

We are now in a small village on the Somerset Levels quite near Highbridge in a bungalow on a farm. The perfect place for self isolation. We're more likely to meet a family of Roe Deer than humans when walking the lanes and fields. We've found sources of food, wine and local cider so apart from weak Wi-Fi, all is OK. We also have a constant supply of jigsaw puzzles to keep the brain active and my bread baking is improving.

Best wishes to all City fans and see you soon, I hope. Stay healthy!

Archived