IGNORED

Cooking

Slippin cider

I'm working my way through the mountain of videos on YouTube. Currently admiring John Kirkwood's good honest food recipes and have achieved some tasty results with them. Also peering at Preppy Kitchen. If you thought Rylan Clarke-Neal was particularly engaging you should check his delivery.

19 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Rick Steins programmes are usually good too. And of course if you can find the old Keith Floyd progs they’re a great watch. 

I always find that Keith's programmes are best watched whilst quaffing copious amounts of red....?

1 hour ago, Slippin cider said:

So during this lockdown I’ve been watching some great cooking programs...James Martin , Jamie Oliver , Hairy Bikers etc and have created some nice dishes of my own as well as making some fantastic Mushroom soup ! ....I’ve enjoyed it and will carry on , I can recommend it . ...:yawn:

Don't forget my Rachel

sexy-chefs-cooking.jpg.cf.jpg

16 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Anyone remember the Galloping Gourmet? 

Graham Kerr ?

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I'd fight you for her, but you're called BIG Tone for a reason, I guess?

How about you take on Lorraine Pascale

lorraine-pascale-hp-02-gq-30aug18_getty_b.jpg.cf.jpg

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Video: How marmoset babies learn to talk | Science | AAAS

Here's a picture of me. Do you reckon she could fall for me?

You're a looker I'll give you that

7 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

And Rachel sat opposite telling you that she thinks you (well, me) is the best poster on OTIB.

Heaven

Rachel likes to be more intimate than "sat opposite" if you get my drift.  I also explained you are actually Robbored under an assumed name. Her response said it all.

is-rachel-khoo-pregnant-the-zumbos-just-desserts-star-is-a-mom-of-2.jpg.cf-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Rachel likes to be more intimate than "sat opposite" if you get my drift.  I also explained you are actually Robbored under an assumed name.

I'm finished! You'll pay for this.  :laugh:

Oh, well. I wonder if John Henry minds lending me his wife. She's top on my list anyway.

Archived