IGNORED

What can you see from your garden?

CyderInACan

A bizarre one this, sitting in the garden earlier it struck me that I have a direct line of sight to one of the world’s biggest corporations who continue to make their billions of pounds from addiction, death and misery. Turn around and I can see the Lansdown Stand, standing proud as part of a great stadium and huge part of the local economy in South Bristol. 

So. What can YOU see from YOUR garden!?

We have 4m high walls pretty much all around our place so difficult to see out.  In the meantime I can see the Clitoris is in full bloom in the front garden and the games area out the back needs to be tidied while the robot cleans the pool.

Same as Slacker regarding planes.

Apart from that pretty much naff all.

garden.jpg

garden 1.jpg

Sidney opera house, the hanging gardens of babylon and a herd of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain.

Amazing views from a Torquay garden! 

?

From my garden near Spalding I can see for miles and miles and miles, cos it's bloody flat up here! 

19 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Sidney opera house, the hanging gardens of babylon and a herd of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain.

Amazing views from a Torquay garden! 

?

From my garden near Spalding I can see for miles and miles and miles, cos it's bloody flat up here! 

Didn't know Roger Daltrey posted on here.

16 minutes ago, BigTone said:

This would be a great view. Have it as the background on my laptop and am always being asked where it is. Although one idiot did ask me what the bridge was and which cruise ship was docked in front of it !!

Ashton Gate.jpg

Have a similar image on my work laptop, with the addition of a few hot air balloons. 

13 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

A bizarre one this, sitting in the garden earlier it struck me that I have a direct line of sight to one of the world’s biggest corporations who continue to make their billions of pounds from addiction, death and misery. Turn around and I can see the Lansdown Stand, standing proud as part of a great stadium and huge part of the local economy in South Bristol. 

So. What can YOU see from YOUR garden!?

National park with skippies running around at dusk and early morning.

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

We have 4m high walls pretty much all around our place so difficult to see out.  In the meantime I can see the Clitoris is in full bloom in the front garden and the games area out the back needs to be tidied while the robot cleans the pool.

Same as Slacker regarding planes.

Apart from that pretty much naff all.

garden.jpg

garden 1.jpg

Always good to see a budding clitoris.

Archived