IGNORED

City players who's careers had a rapid decline post AG

Unan

11 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Not many players have gone on to do better since leaving City. Not sure if that says more about them or more about us..

Not until the last few years and the 5 pillars/buy 'cheap - sell big.

I think that side of the club is working very well.

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

Ralph Milne

He was the worst good player I’ve ever seen. By that I mean he could be very good, on his day, but when it wasn’t his day he looked like a Sunday league player suffering from a hangover. I’m sure he was voted Alex Ferguson’s worst signing by Man Utd fans 

Surely Dave partridge is top of this tree. Welsh international and regular in Scottish top division. Comes to us, has his fun, then leaves to a nothing career.

Same with Steve Brooker. Must have been something that happened that night. He did sweet f.a after he left us. Mind you he was injury prone. 

5 hours ago, The Batman said:

Surely Dave partridge is top of this tree. Welsh international and regular in Scottish top division. Comes to us, has his fun, then leaves to a nothing career.

Same with Steve Brooker. Must have been something that happened that night. He did sweet f.a after he left us. Mind you he was injury prone. 

As another involved in the "incident", and bearing in mind he was a top player for us for a few years, I would put forward Bradley Orr. Bradders was only 27 when he left and had a bit of a nothing career after that.

8 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

Bobby Reid? (Controversial I know) he should never have left us after that golden season and has hardly set the world alight at Cardiff or Fulham.

7 hours ago, Leaning To One Side said:

Aden Flint

6 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Marlon Pack

How have any of these three had a "rapid decline" since leaving City? All three currently play at the same level they played at when they left us, and Reid has had a season at the very top. All three probably earn more than they did with us. Pack and Flint with us where solid but not spectacular championship players, at the very worst they've stood still. You cannot say they've declined.

51 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

How have any of these three had a "rapid decline" since leaving City? All three currently play at the same level they played at when they left us, and Reid has had a season at the very top. All three probably earn more than they did with us. Pack and Flint with us where solid but not spectacular championship players, at the very worst they've stood still. You cannot say they've declined.

In Flint’s case his form has fallen off a cliff. Awful for Boro and fairly similar for Cardiff

Archived