Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

OTIB Quiz Night - Friday @ 8.30pm


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, TomF said:

Going on the theme of what many of you may have already been doing with friends and family. Who’d be up for it if I arrange a time / date - probably something along lines of 10  questions x 5 rounds, one OTIB related, one city, one general football, one general and one music with a bonus picture round.  Probably stream it live on YouTube with it embedded into a thread on here. 
 

Anyone fancy it ? 

I would - great idea 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TomF said:

Going on the theme of what many of you may have already been doing with friends and family. Who’d be up for it if I arrange a time / date - probably something along lines of 10  questions x 5 rounds, one OTIB related, one city, one general football, one general and one music with a bonus picture round.  Probably stream it live on YouTube with it embedded into a thread on here. 
 

Anyone fancy it ? 

I'm in

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

PS can I be in Julie's team (obviously along with Tone) as she will be able answer any questions Police related!

Be honest, you would take down anything she said. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I do like a quiz, I might struggle on the City round though and the music round should be pre 1990s only :)

 

I don’t know,  I’m of the understanding that fans quite often know more about their ‘rival teams’ than their own, because they are so interested in what they are doing. 

Edited by E.G.Red
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TomF said:

Ok will look into this with view of having it maybe on Friday evening. Nobody will be off out to the pub, right? 

Good for me unless they reschedule Scouts 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

I don’t know,  I’m of the understanding that fans quite often know more about their ‘rival teams’ than their own, because they are so interested in what they are doing. 

Good point well made. Every time someone says the name Alexander, I think of one of the dirtiest players I've ever witnessed playing!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TomF said:

Ok will look into this with view of having it maybe on Friday evening. Nobody will be off out to the pub, right? 

I wrote a quiz that we played over house party last night. More than happy to send it to you if you like? Includes; sport, pictures, general knowledge, song lyrics, music & numbers rounds.

Also got a couple of previous schools quizzes saved. Just say the word. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I wrote a quiz that we played over house party last night. More than happy to send it to you if you like? Includes; sport, pictures, general knowledge, song lyrics, music & numbers rounds.

Also got a couple of previous schools quizzes saved. Just say the word. 

I would say go for it Fordy. bit of practice before Toms' quiz on Friday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I wrote a quiz that we played over house party last night. More than happy to send it to you if you like? Includes; sport, pictures, general knowledge, song lyrics, music & numbers rounds.

Also got a couple of previous schools quizzes saved. Just say the word. 

As long as you're on my team that sounds great 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...