IGNORED

The worst thing you think a city player has ever done (possibly allegedly)

Unan

Steve Phillips. 
David Clarkson. 
Lee Matthews.

Jason Roberts

Danny Coles

Gavin Williams

There are a few others, but none that really counted.

Peter Beadle (prior to joining us) 

Akinde is exempt because he was clearly on an undercover mission..!

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Being on the waterfront hours before a home game seeing a player walk past with a bottle of beer in hand

Said player often seen puking on the pitch during a game

Tommy Doc?

He threw up on the pitch at Wycombe.

I can see where players like him and Ralph Milne are coming from; like Spinal Tap's keyboard player they want "to have a good time, all the time".

They have a well paid job that has crowds cheering them and they get the women flocking in the night clubs.

Plus they get to drink and smoke fags.

When you compare that to Christiano Ronaldo eating lettuce, drinking designer mineral water and spending all his free time in the gym to get that extra yard of pace, that bigger pay cheque you begin to think that maybe Tommy Doc chose the better life.

Tommy Doc was once hauled off by Tins at half time and was drinking in the Tobacco Factory bar at full time! 

The Billy Mercer/Steve Jones stuff outside McCluskies wasn't great.

2 hours ago, alexukhc said:

What happened there then?

Players Christmas party. The lot of them were smashed (I know, was actually there that night with Dave and Busters staff) - they ended up in a brawl outside with Jones pretty much lying in the gutter 

9 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Tommy Doc?

He threw up on the pitch at Wycombe.

I can see where players like him and Ralph Milne are coming from; like Spinal Tap's keyboard player they want "to have a good time, all the time".

They have a well paid job that has crowds cheering them and they get the women flocking in the night clubs.

Plus they get to drink and smoke fags.

When you compare that to Christiano Ronaldo eating lettuce, drinking designer mineral water and spending all his free time in the gym to get that extra yard of pace, that bigger pay cheque you begin to think that maybe Tommy Doc chose the better life.

Really? Ronaldo set to become the first footballer worth £1 billion... And he's under 40 years old, looking like he does. Still plenty of time to 'have fun'. I know between Tommy docs career and Ronaldo whose I'd rather have! 

Archived